| English
| USD ($)

Rainbow Light, Just Once, Food-Based Calcium, 180 Tablets

The BEST CALCIUM I have ever taken!!!

Posted by 5267446671293476500 on Aug 13, 2012

This product is the easiest to digest, totally asorbable and helps with calcium needs. After going through menapause, I constantly had leg cramps as well as my eyes twitching. This product has relieved ALL symptoms!!!! iHerb.com was a much better price than the health food store, and they mailed it out immediately, which I recieved in 2 days, with free postage!!! I have never been happier ordering with ease, and receiving my merchandise so quickly!!!! Months later I returned to order again, and iHerb.com had saved my previous order and it took seconds to reorder....Wow, that was magnificent...Thank you so much iHerb.com. You have a customer for life!!!

Very pleased

Posted by Reviewer1346887 on Sep 30, 2010

I have been taking this, probably for 1.5 years. I'm very happy with it. Sometimes I take two pills a day as I am nursing. But be careful (if you take 2)if you don't need the extra magnesium, it may make you have loose stools. I need the extra magnesium so it has only had that effect a couple times - nothing to worry about though. :) I really like this product and love the price.

One Per Day Does Just Fine

Posted by Reviewer1962075 on Jun 13, 2011

My 90 year mother has great nails and this is the only calcium she has used for several years.

Rainbow Light, Just Once, Food-Based Calcium

Posted by HJCocherell on Jul 16, 2011

Love this food-based calcium. Most calcium products on the market are nothing more than junk with fillers, but not Rainbow Light Food-Based Calcium. My husband and I both have been using this product for 4 years now. Got the mother-in-law on this last year and she loves it also.

very gentle on the stomach

Posted by Reviewer2135862 on Sep 19, 2011

I'm quite happy with it. And the sale makes me happier.