Large tablets - need to take 2 to get daily allowance.

Posted by 5245219531387187880 on Jun 23, 2013

These are large enough tablets to take. I got use to them after a while. I take 2 in the morning as this gives 100% of daily allowance. Food based tablets. Seems to be good value as 1 container will last a long time.

Deserves 10 stars!

Posted by Reviewer1643272 on May 15, 2011

I have been using this for approximately 2 years now and from the beginning knew it to be heads above the rest in the ease of digesting it.

food based calcium

Posted by Reviewer1281917 on Feb 22, 2012

Love this product, it is food based nothing artifical and it digests well. I do wish the pill was smaller but that is a small price to pay for good results and health

Great dosage

Posted by 4891578092221597080 on Jun 26, 2012

I love how I only need to take 2 pills a day vs taking two pills for calcium/magnesium and 1 pill for vitamin D. Cutting back on the quanity makes life easier! Great product!

The BEST CALCIUM I have ever taken!!!

Posted by 5267446671293476500 on Aug 13, 2012

This product is the easiest to digest, totally asorbable and helps with calcium needs. After going through menapause, I constantly had leg cramps as well as my eyes twitching. This product has relieved ALL symptoms!!!! iHerb.com was a much better price than the health food store, and they mailed it out immediately, which I recieved in 2 days, with free postage!!! I have never been happier ordering with ease, and receiving my merchandise so quickly!!!! Months later I returned to order again, and iHerb.com had saved my previous order and it took seconds to reorder....Wow, that was magnificent...Thank you so much iHerb.com. You have a customer for life!!!

A Great Ca-Mag Product

Posted by Reviewer1964330 on Jun 20, 2008

Food based; no refrigeration; take with or away from food. It is especially great when traveling.

calcium

Posted by Reviewer2749658 on Jul 14, 2008

I've searched for a long time to find a calcium that doesn't make my stomach upset. this calcium works great!

Rainbow Light Calcium

Posted by Reviewer2538127 on Sep 02, 2008

Feel good that my husband and I are getting all the calcium we need (50% Daily Recommended Value) in just one tablet. Our diet is healthy enough that we get what we need without overdoing supplementation.

Rainbow Light

Posted by Reviewer2035278 on Sep 04, 2008

Great product. Well balanced.

rainbow light, just once, food based calcium

Posted by Reviewer2790561 on Apr 04, 2008