No upset on an empty stomach

Posted by 5636973872847393335 on Dec 24, 2015

I appreciate that I can take these one a days on an empty stomach without experiencing upset. I am glad too that there's an iron-free version.

very difficult to swallow

Posted by 5339481827827485737 on Jun 16, 2015

i may have to return these vitamins because they are very large and have a 'gritty' surface making them difficult for me to swallow, which is unfortunate because apparently iodine free vitamins are pretty hard to find... service from iherb was excellent as always

Fantastic multivitamin!

Posted by JenniferAyers on Apr 07, 2014

I have been taking this multivitamin for about 2 months now. It is so hard to find an iron and iodine free multivitamin, I have a thyroid disorder (hence iodine being an issue) as well as not being able to tolerate the iron found in so many multivitamins. I will keep purchasing this item because it truly is great. Some people are concerned with the size of the pill, however, it is the size of what would be expected for a tablet with calcium in it. Any multivitamins that have a decent amount of calcium is a bit larger. I (personally) supplement this with Vitamin D3 and Flaxseed Oil based on previous conversations with my own doctor. I am very selective about my supplements and I have been very pleased with items by Rainbow Light.

Wonderful

Posted by bethannsimon on Mar 26, 2014

Only have to take one vitamin a day. It is 3 months of pills, for the same price I was paying for one month at the Health Store.

Iron-Free

Posted by Reviewer1623885 on Oct 16, 2012

I wanted an iron-free multivitamin so got this one. But I prefer a different brand.

Perfect multivitain

Posted by Reviewer1013801 on Feb 24, 2012

Hig dosage for each vitamin

very comfortable, very believable

Posted by Reviewer2691565 on Jan 18, 2012

this product is so easy on stomach, and only one pill on a daily system is so comfortable for me. Thank you, Raindow Light. and no iodine is good for me too.

One a day is just convenient

Posted by Reviewer2135862 on Sep 19, 2011

The product agrees with me and meets my requirements in conjunction with other supplements. I only wonder how all the nutrients are absorbed with one intake a day. Besides, the sale makes it convenient on the pocket book.

great

Posted by Reviewer2804043 on May 12, 2011

good

Rainbow Light Just Once Iron-Free Multivitamin

Posted by Reviewer3106352 on Oct 21, 2010

Love the energy I get from this product. I am happy to have a product that addresses the issues surrounding thyroid conditions and being a post-menopausal woman. So far so good!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »