very difficult to swallow

Posted by 5339481827827485737 on Jun 16, 2015

i may have to return these vitamins because they are very large and have a 'gritty' surface making them difficult for me to swallow, which is unfortunate because apparently iodine free vitamins are pretty hard to find... service from iherb was excellent as always

Fantastic multivitamin!

Posted by JenniferAyers on Apr 07, 2014

I have been taking this multivitamin for about 2 months now. It is so hard to find an iron and iodine free multivitamin, I have a thyroid disorder (hence iodine being an issue) as well as not being able to tolerate the iron found in so many multivitamins. I will keep purchasing this item because it truly is great. Some people are concerned with the size of the pill, however, it is the size of what would be expected for a tablet with calcium in it. Any multivitamins that have a decent amount of calcium is a bit larger. I (personally) supplement this with Vitamin D3 and Flaxseed Oil based on previous conversations with my own doctor. I am very selective about my supplements and I have been very pleased with items by Rainbow Light.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1748917 on Jun 25, 2009

Vitamins from Food Source, Vegan, and no upset stomach. Will be purchasing again.

multivitamin

Posted by Reviewer3055813 on Jul 29, 2008

I have been taking these for a long time. I like them because they have no iron. My hematricrit is high and I do not need more iron.

Rainbow Light Just Once Vit's

Posted by Reviewer1898300 on Apr 11, 2009

This Iron-free formulation with Safegard(so named for if you take prescription meds) is easy on the stomach and gives my 85yr old Daddy good energy.

Vitamin Size

Posted by Reviewer2593305 on Oct 10, 2007

We have just started taking this vitamin so cannot rate its effects yet but I was surprised at the size of the pill. It is not a capsule but an oblong, hard tablet that is too big for me. My husband has no problem with it.

Multivitamin

Posted by Reviewer1933022 on Jan 31, 2008

gentle on stomach

Rainbow Light Just Once

Posted by Reviewer3214885 on May 30, 2008

Great product! I have been using it for years.

Easy on the stomach

Posted by Reviewer1642118 on Aug 16, 2009

My husband had trouble finding a multi that was not harsh for his sensitive stomach and this one fits the bill perfectly.

good

Posted by Reviewer1275371 on Sep 07, 2009

like that it has no iron. Good multi.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »