Don't take on an empty stomach

Posted by Reviewer1719580 on Oct 31, 2008

Don't take these on an empty stomach like another reviewer suggested. They are still meant to be taken with food. The directions state to take with or between meals. If you don't than you'll risk the chance of feeling nauseated like I did. One of the best things about this multivitamin is the use of digestive enzymes to help you absorb all the nutrients from your food. This is far better than the GNC brand I used to take. All the ingredients are natural and I have more energy throughout the day.

From day one, I've never looked back.

Posted by 4627915508301751724 on Mar 10, 2016

As someone who does bodybuilding as a hobby, anyone who is into fitness or living healthy will tell you that a multivitamin is the essential health cornerstone. Now regardless of whether you are someone who exercises frequently or sparingly, but you need or want a multivitamin, this is for you. From day one, I have felt my energy levels rise. I am able to focus more. I feel better daily and I am able to complete more. All natural, once a day, one pill, and no crazy fillers, rainbow light for men is the way to go. After switching from Animal Pak for trainers, I have noticed a sizable difference and I will not be going back. Thanks rainbow light!

Husband is a believer!

Posted by Reviewer2132376 on Mar 08, 2011

My husband agreed to begin taking a multivitamin. I selected the Rainbow Light Just Once Men's Multivitamin because because my teenage brother has been taking the Active Teen Multivitamin for almost a year now and loves it. After less than a week, my husband says he has noticed a positive difference. He said the midmorning 'slump' is now gone and he feels more energy throughout the day. Truly trust Rainbow Light for quality multivitamins!

I won't buy anything else for my husband.

Posted by Reviewer1738511 on Aug 15, 2011

These work great, plus iodine-free. They have B's and other things along with a basic multi-vitamin in them, so well worth the price (plus you don't have to take different pills).

Mens Just Once

Posted by brobin on Aug 31, 2013

Pros: Cheaper than most Cons: Nothing special, not any noticeable effects. Would I buy again? Not really. There are other brands that work better for me.

a bad batch

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Aug 22, 2014

It gave my husband gas, bloating and stomach pain. Believing that it had been a single incidence, he took it one more time and, once again, went through agony. Then, he gave it away to a friend, thinking that, perhaps, he had a weak stomach, and that someone else could benefit from it. The friend spent 14 hours in pain.

ok

Posted by I-try-this on Oct 29, 2013

great multivitamsin for men! the accomplished vitamins in the autumn I bought my husband chose, according to well-regarded manufacturer and only 1 capsule just to drink, good effects, strengthen the immune system, suitable for sensitive skarandziui, rich in B vitamins, works great nervous / mental activity provides energy. recommend it 100%. P.S. When you Tell the guy that afraid, because these vitamins can change the color of urine

Very good non GM

Posted by Scottishdave on Sep 29, 2011

The company have a very strict policy with regards to the use of GMO'S in their products which i feel is important in the natural supplements industry. This multi is one of the best. Very pleased with it.

the best

Posted by Reviewer1105621 on Sep 15, 2008

for once I found a vitamin that does what it says i feel great and i can take them between meals without getting an upset stomach, i strongly recommend these vitamins

Great vitamin

Posted by KennyH on Nov 17, 2009

Having digestive troubles can leave you with some deficiencies in vitamins, particularly B12. I find that this vitamin keeps me feeling great. The best thing about this vitamin is that it does NOT upset my stomach like others have in the past!