Great vitamin

Posted by KennyH on Nov 17, 2009

Having digestive troubles can leave you with some deficiencies in vitamins, particularly B12. I find that this vitamin keeps me feeling great. The best thing about this vitamin is that it does NOT upset my stomach like others have in the past!

good

Posted by Reviewer1926676 on Dec 08, 2010

My father loves these!

Bitter taste but very effective

Posted by 4903614705360442736 on Oct 17, 2012

Its taste is really bad and feels like vomiting as soon as you take it in your mouth with water. It must be taken with or between meal. But its really effective and good for body. I believe the taste is due to a reason, it's made of all natural ingredients and no artificial substances are included. Well overall it's an excellent product if you bear and don't care the smell and taste.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2603326 on Dec 02, 2012

Nice, efficient doses and forms of most vitamins and minerals and really small tablet.

For everybody

Posted by 5692454818325666282 on Aug 24, 2013

I like it.

Easy one a day

Posted by 4987810012945287321 on Jun 19, 2014

Thankfully I have no trouble swallowing large tablets, because these are. Appreciate the plant based ingredients. Will order again.

Good product

Posted by jason-w on Dec 16, 2015

For multi-vitamin, I did not have preference until I tired this one. For now I will stick with it.

Good but

Posted by 5542017374772279856 on Dec 24, 2015

Its good but it could be better. Its a huge pill, I can manage swallowing it but not all people can. It lacks minerals and it doesn't give you enough magnesium. It is the best daily one that iherb carries but I will try something else as soon as I finish with this. Might try one of those 4 a day Multivitamins.

Good

Posted by 4776083373285466700 on Jan 31, 2016

Food based multivitamin , low price , only one pill a day

Great so far

Posted by Reviewer2675486 on Jun 15, 2009

I just started using them to replace my CVS generic multivitamin and they pack a lot more into the tablet. Easy to go down, no major issues.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »