Don't take on an empty stomach

Posted by Reviewer1719580 on Oct 31, 2008

Don't take these on an empty stomach like another reviewer suggested. They are still meant to be taken with food. The directions state to take with or between meals. If you don't than you'll risk the chance of feeling nauseated like I did. One of the best things about this multivitamin is the use of digestive enzymes to help you absorb all the nutrients from your food. This is far better than the GNC brand I used to take. All the ingredients are natural and I have more energy throughout the day.

THE BEST

Posted by poleonella on May 24, 2013

very good product

Great value!

Posted by Reviewer1631849 on Jul 23, 2013

Cannot go wrong with this one. Just feel the difference! If this review was helpful to you please click "YES" below. See more reviews on my profile!

Husband is a believer!

Posted by Reviewer2132376 on Mar 08, 2011

My husband agreed to begin taking a multivitamin. I selected the Rainbow Light Just Once Men's Multivitamin because because my teenage brother has been taking the Active Teen Multivitamin for almost a year now and loves it. After less than a week, my husband says he has noticed a positive difference. He said the midmorning 'slump' is now gone and he feels more energy throughout the day. Truly trust Rainbow Light for quality multivitamins!

good

Posted by 5545772585554600667 on Oct 03, 2012

we take it everyday. seems good.it has been only few weeks, so I am not sure if if has better functions than others.

Mens Just Once

Posted by brobin on Aug 31, 2013

Pros: Cheaper than most Cons: Nothing special, not any noticeable effects. Would I buy again? Not really. There are other brands that work better for me.

a bad batch

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Aug 22, 2014

It gave my husband gas, bloating and stomach pain. Believing that it had been a single incidence, he took it one more time and, once again, went through agony. Then, he gave it away to a friend, thinking that, perhaps, he had a weak stomach, and that someone else could benefit from it. The friend spent 14 hours in pain.

Seem to be doing the trick.

Posted by 5615218594639728078 on May 03, 2013

I started taking these about 2 months ago now. They seem legit and all the reviews I read said they are quality vitamins. I seem to be feeling better (could be the exercise and diet as well) and I will continue to take these with my Omega 3 supplements. Definitely ordering again.

Good men´s one a day with no iron

Posted by Reviewer3323341 on Sep 02, 2012

I know another company that copies this formula for their men´s one. But no names!!!

Very good non GM

Posted by Scottishdave on Sep 29, 2011

The company have a very strict policy with regards to the use of GMO'S in their products which i feel is important in the natural supplements industry. This multi is one of the best. Very pleased with it.