Don't take on an empty stomach

Posted by Reviewer1719580 on Oct 31, 2008

Don't take these on an empty stomach like another reviewer suggested. They are still meant to be taken with food. The directions state to take with or between meals. If you don't than you'll risk the chance of feeling nauseated like I did. One of the best things about this multivitamin is the use of digestive enzymes to help you absorb all the nutrients from your food. This is far better than the GNC brand I used to take. All the ingredients are natural and I have more energy throughout the day.

THE BEST

Posted by poleonella on May 24, 2013

very good product

Great value!

Posted by Reviewer1631849 on Jul 23, 2013

Cannot go wrong with this one. Just feel the difference! If this review was helpful to you please click "YES" below. See more reviews on my profile!

Husband is a believer!

Posted by Reviewer2132376 on Mar 08, 2011

My husband agreed to begin taking a multivitamin. I selected the Rainbow Light Just Once Men's Multivitamin because because my teenage brother has been taking the Active Teen Multivitamin for almost a year now and loves it. After less than a week, my husband says he has noticed a positive difference. He said the midmorning 'slump' is now gone and he feels more energy throughout the day. Truly trust Rainbow Light for quality multivitamins!

ok

Posted by I-try-this on Oct 29, 2013

great multivitamsin for men! the accomplished vitamins in the autumn I bought my husband chose, according to well-regarded manufacturer and only 1 capsule just to drink, good effects, strengthen the immune system, suitable for sensitive skarandziui, rich in B vitamins, works great nervous / mental activity provides energy. recommend it 100%. P.S. When you Tell the guy that afraid, because these vitamins can change the color of urine

Seem to be doing the trick.

Posted by 5615218594639728078 on May 03, 2013

I started taking these about 2 months ago now. They seem legit and all the reviews I read said they are quality vitamins. I seem to be feeling better (could be the exercise and diet as well) and I will continue to take these with my Omega 3 supplements. Definitely ordering again.

great product

Posted by Reviewer3049401 on Feb 06, 2008

Love these vitamins. Vegetarian safe and are helping me to train for my marathon and half Ironman. Very pleased with them.

the best

Posted by Reviewer1105621 on Sep 15, 2008

for once I found a vitamin that does what it says i feel great and i can take them between meals without getting an upset stomach, i strongly recommend these vitamins

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2603066 on Jun 25, 2012

I have been using this multi for years and would recommend it to any male that does not one to be taking more then one multi a day. Added bonus is that you don't have to take it with food since it is food based.

I won't buy anything else for my husband.

Posted by Reviewer1738511 on Aug 15, 2011

These work great, plus iodine-free. They have B's and other things along with a basic multi-vitamin in them, so well worth the price (plus you don't have to take different pills).