10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Rainbow Light, Just Once, Men's One, Food-Based Multivitamin, 150 Tablets

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2094611 on Aug 01, 2011

My brother introduced me to the iHerb product line and since then I purchased this for my husband. He has taken many other multivitamins from drug stores over the years, but nothing gives him more energy than these multivitamins. He loves this product and won't leave home without it. It is one OTC item that he takes religously each and every day. Thank you iHerb for offering this product at a reasonable fee.

I won't buy anything else for my husband.

Posted by Reviewer1738511 on Aug 15, 2011

These work great, plus iodine-free. They have B's and other things along with a basic multi-vitamin in them, so well worth the price (plus you don't have to take different pills).

greta multivitamin

Posted by healthy-in-a-toxic-world on Aug 22, 2011

read all the reviews here and decided to try Rainbow Light Men's One vitamins. I take 2 per day and feel well supported by them. no massive differences to report (other than much yellower pee) but intuitively I feel that these multis are supporting my health well.

Once daily multi

Posted by honestreviews1 on Apr 13, 2013

Great once-daily multi. I just don't like the smell.

Seem to be doing the trick.

Posted by 5615218594639728078 on May 03, 2013

I started taking these about 2 months ago now. They seem legit and all the reviews I read said they are quality vitamins. I seem to be feeling better (could be the exercise and diet as well) and I will continue to take these with my Omega 3 supplements. Definitely ordering again.