Better than nothing

Posted by Reviewer1868309 on Jan 02, 2014

My husband likes this multi because he hates swallowing pills, and this just requires one tablet per day. He is close to 60 now, and really needs more support, but this is better than not taking a multi at all.

As expected

Posted by 5346928005469364306 on Aug 19, 2013

Taken as supplement, don't feel any difference yet.

Good. Just don't like the smell

Posted by honestreviews1 on Apr 23, 2013

Seems to be working.Good that it's food-based. However, the smell is horrible - typical b-vitamins smell.

Good, but there is better.

Posted by reviews-you-can-use on Apr 15, 2013

This is an ok men's vitamin, bought it for my boyfriend. I like that it has some good amounts of vitamin D,chromium and selenium because most vitamins have little or none of these. What I think is lacking is the amount of the b-vitamins, which for me is too low. Especially B6 and B12, only 25mg each, as well as most of the other B vitamins. I switched my boyfriend to Now's Vit-Min 75+ and he noticed a big difference in energy and well-being.

Ok

Posted by runsiman on Oct 20, 2012

Ok for man

Okay, but I Prefer Chaper One

Posted by Reviewer3092624 on Sep 19, 2012

I think Chapter One Men's Oney Daily is better.

Fair

Posted by SherryB on Aug 23, 2012

Hubby just said they were okay. He liked that they were food based. I like the women's version.

not bad

Posted by Reviewer1231307 on May 15, 2012

not bad

I should have looked at the ingredients and not the reviews

Posted by Reviewer2850189 on Dec 09, 2011

This multi vitamin is a typical average mulitvitamin that is well marketed but is nothing special. I can already get better multivitamins than this in the United Kingdom so it was not worth importing. I was disappointed to find that it had the typical multivitamin stench and I had typical yellow urine that lasts all day inidicating a product that is not readiliy absorbed by the body. The vitamin C for example is ascorbic acid which is one of the cheaper forms of vitamin C by contract Solgar a popular brand is found as niacinamide ascorbate, L-ascorbic acid which is far more readily absorbed. the Zinc is again disappointing in that it is not even chelated, it is zinc citrate, by contrast the Solgar brand zinc is chelated and is far more readily absorbed. I don't take the Solgar brand which is a good multi vitamin as I find that it too, whilst better quality still results in yellow urine which over long term use could put strain on my kidneys. In the past I have taken New Chapters Whole Food based multivitamin and I will be returning to it since the yellowing of the urine is very mild and being whole food based from fermented cultures, it actually smells good. The truth is that I bought the rainbow light product because it described itself as "food based", I was mislead and have now learnt that "whole food" is very different from "food based". Yes New Chapter is double the price, but when it comes to my long term health, I am willing to spend the extra $20. I am tempted to give it two stars for being disappointed from my expectations, but to be fair to the product itself i give it three stars for an average product.

Jury still out

Posted by Reviewer1083102 on Sep 14, 2011

My husband says he can't tell a difference in how he feels while using these vitamins. However, the real test will be when he starts working nights and alternating shifts. I urged him to begin supplementation prior to his workplace changes, to help his body adjust and stay healthy.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »