Great product

Posted by raeannewright on Sep 21, 2008

Bought these for my husband, and I take the Women's Just Once Multi. Both of us switched from the generic drugstore variety and have definitely seen a major improvement - feeling healthier and more energetic, and definitely noticing an improvement in ability to fight off/avoid colds and allergies.

Great bargain on a quality men's vitamin!

Posted by Reviewer2030912 on Feb 09, 2009

I have very active lifestyle, and men's vitamins help me maintain energy throughout the day. I like the convenience of a once daily, and no stomach upset with a food-based vitamin. I don't notice a big bump in energy as some vitamins have done for me, but if I miss a dosage I notice a drop in my overall stamina - A reliable product

Good vitamin.

Posted by Reviewer1441749 on Dec 21, 2009

But tastes terrible. Not as bad as some of those chemical tasting drugs, but it tastes like alfalfa or something. It also gets stuck in the throat sometimes, too. But usually it's okay. I really like how it's one a day. Take with food or you'll get nauseous.

Don't take on an empty stomach.

Posted by Reviewer2109432 on Jul 16, 2010

I've done my research and this seems to be the best multi available and at a reasonable price. I can't really feel the difference since I eat very well, but I'm quite confident that it is beneficial for me. It says on the label to take between meals or with meals, but I would not recommend taking it between meals. I've taken it on an empty stomach in the morning with a glass of water and it made me very nauseous for an hour or so, and I'm not one to be nauseous easily. Take it with food if you want to be sure not to ruin your morning.

Rainbow, One A Day

Posted by Reviewer1474031 on Jul 24, 2010

Good Product

Good

Posted by Reviewer1550557 on Nov 19, 2009

I borugh this product for my daughter's boy friend,he told me this multivitamin give him more energy for the whole day.

Multi-Vitamin

Posted by Reviewer2127415 on Dec 03, 2009

I like the fact that you only have to take one-a-day. Very economical as well.

My boyfriend seems to like them

Posted by Umbridge on Dec 11, 2009

I'm just happy I've got him to take a vegan vitamin! :-)

Fine