Great product

Posted by 5096054003571597486 on May 14, 2015

Feel get healthy

convenient way to healthy

Posted by MisterPark on Apr 17, 2015

I have been taking continuously for a half year. taking only one tablet a day without complex combination, stay in good health condition.

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1825299 on Dec 01, 2014

My husband has been using this for the last year or so...it doesn't upset the stomach and gives him enough energy to get thro his day without a slump..highly recommend !

one a day is a good thing

Posted by lovelyBunny on Aug 10, 2014

Good men's multi. Nothing in it my husband doesn't want or need. Nothing missing either. Worth the cost because you take it once a day. No ill side effects. I've been ordering from IHerb for two years now the quality and service is excellent I kkep ordering for some time.

Quality product

Posted by 4840524445851617755 on Jun 23, 2014

I've been using these multi-vitamins for a while now, maybe half a year, and I find they do a great job. I got through the winter without catching a cold or worse, and I generally feel good and healthy all the time now, even when I find myself too busy to eat properly.

Rainbow Light, Vitamin D3 Sunny Gummies, Sour Lemon, 1000 IU, 100 Gummies

Posted by Reviewer2543927 on Apr 24, 2014

Rainbow Light, Vitamin D3 Sunny Gummies, Sour Lemon, 1000 IU, 100 Gummies

vitamins

Posted by 5214928129932979008 on Mar 05, 2014

Good vitamins for men. Advise you.

best multivitamin for women

Posted by 4643953135474567533 on Feb 28, 2014

As title says. Tablet size might be little bit too big for someone. Otherwise it gives nice dose energy in the morning.

Good supplement

Posted by AdelinaRadu on Feb 28, 2014

My boyfriend takes this supplement daily and he says he feels slightly better. He has more energy, he wakes up easier in the mornings and he is full of energy... until 22. After that hour, nothing can stop him falling asleep! :)) If you think my review convinced you to buy or not this product I would kindly like to ask you to read more of my reviews on my page :)

Really good

Posted by 5163828071394229811 on Jan 19, 2014

I find my energy levels to be much higher in general when taking this product than when I was taking previous comparable products. Also for a one-a-day pill it's reasonably small.