Researched multis for three hours one day, and this is the best.

Posted by Reviewer2985989 on Feb 03, 2008

I spent three hours one day researching formulas for multi-vitamins, along with manufacturing processes and corporate practices, and I was surprised that this one product stood out clearly. It doesn't cheat on expensive nutrients or include nutrients in quantities too small to be efficacious, just so it can list them on the label, like many formulas do, and the company's proprietary manufacturing process and corporate practices stand out surprisingly clearly. One small example of many: it's not possible to include sufficient calcium in a one-a-day to do any good, because of calcium's bulk, but most formulas include a little bit anyway, which doesn't do anyone any good. You always have to take additional calcium with a multi. It's a relief to find one multi that clearly stands out.

one a day is a good thing

Posted by lovelyBunny on Aug 10, 2014

Good men's multi. Nothing in it my husband doesn't want or need. Nothing missing either. Worth the cost because you take it once a day. No ill side effects. I've been ordering from IHerb for two years now the quality and service is excellent I kkep ordering for some time.

Bandome

Posted by KOQ048 on Aug 22, 2012

Kiek teko skaityti LT forumuose, tai labai jau išgirti vitaminai. Praktiškai blogų atsiliepimų net neradau. Pirkau dovanai. Tikiuosi vitaminai atliks savo darbą.

good vitamins

Posted by Reviewer1252433 on Nov 28, 2011

good vitamins

Good supplement

Posted by AdelinaRadu on Feb 28, 2014

My boyfriend takes this supplement daily and he says he feels slightly better. He has more energy, he wakes up easier in the mornings and he is full of energy... until 22. After that hour, nothing can stop him falling asleep! :)) If you think my review convinced you to buy or not this product I would kindly like to ask you to read more of my reviews on my page :)

Great Vitamin For Men

Posted by Reviewer2284365 on Jul 30, 2008

Purchased these for my boyfriend who doesn't eat a particularly healthy diet. He's been taking the vitamins for about a week and I actually caught him eating a piece of fruit last night! I don't know if it has anything to do with the vitamins, but I choose to believe that it does!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2957149 on Feb 19, 2008

Works well and doesn't upset the stomach

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1243941 on Jul 03, 2008

You get what you pay for. These Rainbow Light vitamins are worth every penny. Feel great. Top shelf. Helps keep my energy levels up (type II diabetic).

David C.

Posted by Reviewer1034772 on Jul 15, 2008

Prompt delivery. Very satisfied with the product.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1758800 on Jul 18, 2008

I like that I can get all the vitamins and minerals in 1 tablet a day. It also has dark green vegetables, probiotic & herbs for the prostate. They are to swallow, which is a BIG plus. recommends the to all guys