Good

Posted by Reviewer1811316 on Feb 10, 2012

We bought this for our 1yr. old. I have always loved Rainbow Light products (and respect Dr. C Hobbs), but my wife is sceptical when it comes to anything that doesn't come from a pharmacy. The Iron, Calcium and Zinc content convinced her, I like the fact that it also has vitamin K, Zinc and an antioxidant blend. You can mix it into anything and our baby doesn't know the difference.

Just can't go without it

Posted by Reviewer1877063 on Jun 03, 2009

Our pediatrician recommended our daughter begin using this vitamin 7 months ago. After taking the vitamin for 3 months she jumped from the 50% to 60% percentile for weight & has stayed on that curved (a good thing b/c she has always been on the 95% for height). Our daughter loves this vitamin & refuses to drink any other kind of vitamin with her milk. The packets make life so easy on Mom & Dad too!

Convenient, safe, easy mixing

Posted by 5671683406714673695 on Nov 14, 2013

Due to my daughter-in-law having UTI quite often during her pregnancy, my grandson seem to have low immune system and was always having flu and fever when he was 2 months old. Thank God I found Nutristart Multivitamin Powder and started it at 5 months old. His immune system improves and he hardly get sick even when perople around him are sick. I strongly recommend this multivit to mothers who has kids going to daycare and kids who struggles when taking meds.

No artifical colorings

Posted by Reviewer1936840 on Mar 25, 2009

I like this vitamin powder because it is the only vitamin I have found for babies and todllers that does not have artificial colorings added.

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer2584519 on May 06, 2009

Unlike lots of vitamins for babies and kids, this vitamin powder does not have artifical sweeteners or colorings and it doesn't have too much iron which can be a problem since babies constipate easily.

Cheap & easy

Posted by Reviewer3068039 on Oct 27, 2009

This is by far the easiest vitamin that I have given my daughter. I hate giving her the dark brown liquid vitamins and it made me skip her vitamin doses since it was such a pain to give my daughter. I just mix Nutristart into some applesauce. She didn't seem to like it the first few times I gave it to her, but I don't think she notices it anymore. Plus, iherb has it $5 cheaper than my grocery store!

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1075811 on Feb 05, 2011

Love this for my baby, he has been taking this since he was 5 months old, i mix it in his yogurt everyday.

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1299247 on Apr 26, 2011

My daughter is g-tube fed and very sensitive to foods and meds. This powder mixes well with 40 cc of water and doesn't cause any stomach upset at all. Thank you!

Great, no taste

Posted by 4747299562374327159 on Dec 08, 2014

I love this because I can mix the powder with my babies' food and they can't tell the difference.

Very good product!

Posted by 5551080313618954780 on Jan 20, 2013

Although it's not cheap, but it works well, i need my son to have more zinc and probiotics besides his daily diet and this product meets that need perfectly.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »