Rainbow Light, Just Once, Prenatal One, Food-Based Multivitamin, 150 Tablets

Just Great!

Posted by Reviewer1363662 on Jan 24, 2008

These are a great price, about 50% off from my local store. The also helped with my nausea, with the ginger and rose. I would recommend these to anyone.

Rainbow Light Vitamins - Midwife recommended

Posted by Reviewer1198998 on Apr 02, 2008

These are the vitamins my midwife recommended, she said the majority of women do better on this type of prenatal then the other brands.

I love these vitamins

Posted by Reviewer1232472 on May 01, 2012

I have been taking these vitamins for 8 months now to get ready for pregnancy. My nails and hair are so strong. I will continue to use these vitamins forever. They are so balanced and I do not get sick from them.

Finally, a Prenatal that is do-able!

Posted by BenayEagan on Jun 24, 2012

I was taking a different brand for about a month, and couldn't stand it anymore. I was having to take 4 large tablets a day, and could barely get one down without gagging. No problem with these at all, and I have been feeling great!!

No side effects and only once a day!

Posted by 5249850865940169337 on Jan 01, 2013

I've been taking these tablets for almost a month now in preparation for my next pregnancy and have had no side effects whatsoever. I have no issue swallowing pills so the size of these tablets are of no concern to me. But for those that do have issues, they are slightly larger in size. All-in-all, I'm feeling great!