Rainbow Light, Just Once, Prenatal One, Food-Based Multivitamin, 150 Tablets

Reviews 1-star

Bad reaction

Posted by Reviewer1733962 on Jul 22, 2011

I started by taking half a pill for two days - on the third day I took an entire pill. I had a terrible upset stomach for three days, including mucous and blood. I don't know if I contracted a stomach virus at the same time that I began taking these vitamins, but something made my stomach churn. I don't want to discredit the vitamins because they probably work differently for every person, but it was not good for me.

Allergy

Posted by 5571929633518592008 on Oct 24, 2012

Sveiki. Sāku lietot šos vitamīnus un man uz kakla izmetās lielas pumpas, kas niez. Neko citu savādāku neesmu lietojusi. Vēl man ir ļoti jūtīgs kuņģis, arī tas sāka sāpēt. Iedevu draudzenei, arī viņai otrajā dienā, lietojot šīs tabletes sāka sāpēt vēders. Tā ka nezinu, bet šo pudelīti metīšu miskastē. :(

Does not agree with me

Posted by Reviewer3322546 on Apr 20, 2014

I wanted to love this vitamin. There are so many positive reviews about it. When ordering my old tried and true prenatal I saw this one and there were so many good reviews and I was also excited about the probiotics. But I can't make this vitamin agree with me. It gives me stomach pain and loose stools. I've tried it every time of day, before or after meals. I've tried splitting it up and weaning myself on it in small doses but anything I do doesn't make a difference. The only times I feel better is when I forget to take it. This is most certainly a case of "if it's not broken don't fix it"