Easy to take

Posted by 5535457510818154110 on Apr 12, 2015

I compared quite a few prenatal products before settling on this one. Two main reasons are: 1) Only 1 pill needs to be taken, once a day. Most convenient. 2) It's an overall winner in terms of nutrition. With this, you don't really need other supplements as it covers a wide range of vitamins and minerals, and in the right amounts. (Only calcium is a little low but then I was already taking separate calcium pills) Cost-wise it is average, but considering the coverage of nutrition it is good value for money. The tablet is rather big but still easy to consume (no after taste or smell). Good buy. Satisfied.

why the product was without factory packing box? Normal, it should be with factory packing box.

Posted by 4985128434526955433 on Sep 22, 2014

very good!

Posted by 5713829914829814139 on Jan 20, 2014

very good!

good all natural prenatal

Posted by Reviewer2116744 on Oct 02, 2013

This prenatal vitamin is a good choice. I would say the only thing it could improve on is size, it is quite large.

Only One!

Posted by Reviewer2710429 on Dec 20, 2012

Love that you only have to take one and that it's based on food. My only complaint would be the size of the tablets, they can be a little rough some mornings...

Hard to swallow

Posted by 5536799349461041173 on Nov 12, 2012

But at least they don't smell terrible like a lot of prenatals and they are only once a day so I can deal with that.

Just once is nice :-)

Posted by Reviewer1727443 on Nov 01, 2012

So far, these vitamins have worked for me. It's nice to only have to take one a day. They aren't huge, but are bigger so I cut mine in half. The daily values of vitamins and minerals seem to be good. Haven't had any negative side effects from taking them.

Value for money

Posted by Zuleika83 on Oct 08, 2012

1 bottle is enough to last me many months. Good to take this even when not pregnant/nursing. Value for money multivit.

Great multi

Posted by Reviewer1800868 on Mar 09, 2012

As a breastfeeding (new) mum, I was getting tired. This multi has helped me keep my energy levels up and is reasonably priced. I wish I knew about it during pregnancy!

Got what I need.

Posted by agnesdb on Dec 21, 2011

It's got all the ingredients I was needing. Great Product.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »