Rainbow Light, Just Once, Prenatal One, Food-Based Multivitamin, 150 Tablets

Reviews 5-star

Just Great!

Posted by Reviewer1363662 From Texas on Jan 24, 2008

These are a great price, about 50% off from my local store. The also helped with my nausea, with the ginger and rose. I would recommend these to anyone.

Rainbow Light Vitamins - Midwife recommended

Posted by Reviewer1198998 From California on Apr 02, 2008

These are the vitamins my midwife recommended, she said the majority of women do better on this type of prenatal then the other brands.

I love these vitamins

Posted by Reviewer1232472 From California on May 01, 2012

I have been taking these vitamins for 8 months now to get ready for pregnancy. My nails and hair are so strong. I will continue to use these vitamins forever. They are so balanced and I do not get sick from them.

No side effects and only once a day!

Posted by 5249850865940169337 on Jan 01, 2013

I've been taking these tablets for almost a month now in preparation for my next pregnancy and have had no side effects whatsoever. I have no issue swallowing pills so the size of these tablets are of no concern to me. But for those that do have issues, they are slightly larger in size. All-in-all, I'm feeling great!

Great choice, easy on stomach!

Posted by 5066011296071223366 on Jul 11, 2013

I tried one of these from a friend and instantly I felt better and it was easier on my baby and I (8 months pregnant) than the ones the doctor recommended me! I love them and will continue taking these! The Biotin also helped my hair and nails!! Just wish I found out about them earlier in my pregnancy!