Rainbow Light, Just Once, Prenatal One, Food-Based Multivitamin, 150 Tablets

Reviews 5-star

Just Great!

Posted by Reviewer1363662 on Jan 24, 2008

These are a great price, about 50% off from my local store. The also helped with my nausea, with the ginger and rose. I would recommend these to anyone.

Rainbow Light Vitamins - Midwife recommended

Posted by Reviewer1198998 on Apr 02, 2008

These are the vitamins my midwife recommended, she said the majority of women do better on this type of prenatal then the other brands.

I love these vitamins

Posted by Reviewer1232472 on May 01, 2012

I have been taking these vitamins for 8 months now to get ready for pregnancy. My nails and hair are so strong. I will continue to use these vitamins forever. They are so balanced and I do not get sick from them.

Finally, a Prenatal that is do-able!

Posted by BenayEagan on Jun 24, 2012

I was taking a different brand for about a month, and couldn't stand it anymore. I was having to take 4 large tablets a day, and could barely get one down without gagging. No problem with these at all, and I have been feeling great!!

Great choice, easy on stomach!

Posted by 5066011296071223366 on Jul 11, 2013

I tried one of these from a friend and instantly I felt better and it was easier on my baby and I (8 months pregnant) than the ones the doctor recommended me! I love them and will continue taking these! The Biotin also helped my hair and nails!! Just wish I found out about them earlier in my pregnancy!