Just Great!

Posted by Reviewer1363662 on Jan 24, 2008

These are a great price, about 50% off from my local store. The also helped with my nausea, with the ginger and rose. I would recommend these to anyone.

I love these vitamins

Posted by Reviewer1232472 on May 01, 2012

I have been taking these vitamins for 8 months now to get ready for pregnancy. My nails and hair are so strong. I will continue to use these vitamins forever. They are so balanced and I do not get sick from them.

Rainbow Light Vitamins - Midwife recommended

Posted by Reviewer1198998 on Apr 02, 2008

These are the vitamins my midwife recommended, she said the majority of women do better on this type of prenatal then the other brands.

Finally, a Prenatal that is do-able!

Posted by BenayEagan on Jun 24, 2012

I was taking a different brand for about a month, and couldn't stand it anymore. I was having to take 4 large tablets a day, and could barely get one down without gagging. No problem with these at all, and I have been feeling great!!

Great choice, easy on stomach!

Posted by 5066011296071223366 on Jul 11, 2013

I tried one of these from a friend and instantly I felt better and it was easier on my baby and I (8 months pregnant) than the ones the doctor recommended me! I love them and will continue taking these! The Biotin also helped my hair and nails!! Just wish I found out about them earlier in my pregnancy!

No side effects and only once a day!

Posted by 5249850865940169337 on Jan 01, 2013

I've been taking these tablets for almost a month now in preparation for my next pregnancy and have had no side effects whatsoever. I have no issue swallowing pills so the size of these tablets are of no concern to me. But for those that do have issues, they are slightly larger in size. All-in-all, I'm feeling great!

Love these vitamins

Posted by 4671820513753844243 on Nov 11, 2014

I've been using Rainbow Light for the last few months and am in the final trimester of my pregnancy. This is my third child. I used normal prenatal vitamins for my first two pregnancies (Materna, Jamieson, etc) and have felt so much better this pregnancy. I would recommend them to everyone!

Pleased with these

Posted by 4694532000155514861 on Dec 04, 2014

Easy to digest, have all the vitamins I was looking for, the only downside is that the actual pills are large and take some getting used to for swallowing.

Improved Energy

Posted by Reviewer3144102 on May 07, 2015

There has been a big difference in my daily activity since I started taking Prenatal One. I have more energy and just feel better. I have recommended them to all my friends.

super vitamins with super food

Posted by 4817643182777658300 on Jun 14, 2016

Cool vitamins and can be taken even on empty stomach. I really like it!!!