Great value for money

Posted by 5226120396263386985 on May 02, 2016

Great one-a-day prenatal vitamin that has all the nutrients you need. Would definitely recommend it to other people.

it doesn't agree with me.

Posted by 4696238872747596609 on Dec 22, 2015

I took it when i was 4 weeks pregnant, and I threw everything up. Then I took it when I was 16 weeks pregnant ,still I threw everything up. I'm keeping it till post pregnancy then I'll take it.

Folic Acid is not good for those with MTHFR

Posted by jewelsinchina on Sep 30, 2015

I don't use this anymore because I found out folate or methylfolate is better.

Rough surface ok, bottle may be subbed out.

Posted by 5472941864807993684 on Jun 05, 2015

Tablet surface quite textured but totally fine, however the loose shrink wrap label is a little annoying with the childproof lid.

very good

Posted by 4868147542816442190 on May 25, 2015

Very good set of pills, doctor approved!

superb

Posted by 5249897394915369412 on May 20, 2015

good

Improved Energy

Posted by Reviewer3144102 on May 07, 2015

There has been a big difference in my daily activity since I started taking Prenatal One. I have more energy and just feel better. I have recommended them to all my friends.

very good and very easy to drink

Posted by Natalia55 on May 04, 2015

I liked Prenatal One because easy to drink and natural.

Easy to take

Posted by 5535457510818154110 on Apr 12, 2015

I compared quite a few prenatal products before settling on this one. Two main reasons are: 1) Only 1 pill needs to be taken, once a day. Most convenient. 2) It's an overall winner in terms of nutrition. With this, you don't really need other supplements as it covers a wide range of vitamins and minerals, and in the right amounts. (Only calcium is a little low but then I was already taking separate calcium pills) Cost-wise it is average, but considering the coverage of nutrition it is good value for money. The tablet is rather big but still easy to consume (no after taste or smell). Good buy. Satisfied.

couldn't be happier!

Posted by 5544564021970527214 on Jan 08, 2015

These vitamins provide a fantastic value for the price! I was so happy to discover Prenatal One, because something equivalent would cost way more in Korea! and I doubt they would match the quality of these vitamins. They help a great deal to facilitate normal digestion, so far in my pregnancy I've experienced no problems! Besides I feel safe taking them knowing the vitamin is pure and food-based. It really does contain everything you and your baby need.