Rainbow Light, Just Once, Prenatal One, Food-Based Multivitamin, 150 Tablets

Improved Energy

Posted by Reviewer3144102 on May 07, 2015

There has been a big difference in my daily activity since I started taking Prenatal One. I have more energy and just feel better. I have recommended them to all my friends.

Easy to take

Posted by 5535457510818154110 on Apr 12, 2015

I compared quite a few prenatal products before settling on this one. Two main reasons are: 1) Only 1 pill needs to be taken, once a day. Most convenient. 2) It's an overall winner in terms of nutrition. With this, you don't really need other supplements as it covers a wide range of vitamins and minerals, and in the right amounts. (Only calcium is a little low but then I was already taking separate calcium pills) Cost-wise it is average, but considering the coverage of nutrition it is good value for money. The tablet is rather big but still easy to consume (no after taste or smell). Good buy. Satisfied.

Value for money

Posted by Zuleika83 on Oct 08, 2012

1 bottle is enough to last me many months. Good to take this even when not pregnant/nursing. Value for money multivit.

Work for me

Posted by Reviewer3102927 on Nov 19, 2012

It does neither anything bad nor good for me. I feel no difference before and after taking this. I am taking this mainly to supplement since I am breastfeeding. I supposed the price is then fair enough. Not too expensive.

convenient

Posted by 5663307711752466103 on Nov 09, 2014

So far so good. It's convenient to only need to take one pill each day. However, would be good if the calcium dosage is higher and I noticed that there is no DHA/EPA in the pill. I had to take this seperately. However, the content level is higher than most other prenatal vitamins that I've seen