Doesn't cause nausea

Posted by FromCanada on May 23, 2013

I liked this product because it didn't make me nauseated as most multivitamins do. It also has everything you need in one pill. The pill is big, though, so if you have a problem with swallowing big pills, may be try another brand Also visit my page to save $10 if you are new to iherb and for more reviews. https://www.iherb.com/myaccount/publicprofile

good!

Posted by 5394886832497913747 on Jan 20, 2013

good!

No side effects and only once a day!

Posted by 5249850865940169337 on Jan 01, 2013

I've been taking these tablets for almost a month now in preparation for my next pregnancy and have had no side effects whatsoever. I have no issue swallowing pills so the size of these tablets are of no concern to me. But for those that do have issues, they are slightly larger in size. All-in-all, I'm feeling great!

Only One!

Posted by Reviewer2710429 on Dec 20, 2012

Love that you only have to take one and that it's based on food. My only complaint would be the size of the tablets, they can be a little rough some mornings...

i like this

Posted by 5074685150010914173 on Nov 23, 2012

I like this

Work for me

Posted by Reviewer3102927 on Nov 19, 2012

It does neither anything bad nor good for me. I feel no difference before and after taking this. I am taking this mainly to supplement since I am breastfeeding. I supposed the price is then fair enough. Not too expensive.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2548740 on Nov 19, 2012

On my 2nd bottle. Happy with it.

Hard to swallow

Posted by 5536799349461041173 on Nov 12, 2012

But at least they don't smell terrible like a lot of prenatals and they are only once a day so I can deal with that.

Just once is nice :-)

Posted by Reviewer1727443 on Nov 01, 2012

So far, these vitamins have worked for me. It's nice to only have to take one a day. They aren't huge, but are bigger so I cut mine in half. The daily values of vitamins and minerals seem to be good. Haven't had any negative side effects from taking them.

Allergy

Posted by 5571929633518592008 on Oct 24, 2012

Sveiki. Sāku lietot šos vitamīnus un man uz kakla izmetās lielas pumpas, kas niez. Neko citu savādāku neesmu lietojusi. Vēl man ir ļoti jūtīgs kuņģis, arī tas sāka sāpēt. Iedevu draudzenei, arī viņai otrajā dienā, lietojot šīs tabletes sāka sāpēt vēders. Tā ka nezinu, bet šo pudelīti metīšu miskastē. :(