Great vitamin choice

Posted by Reviewer2550148 on Aug 12, 2011

I starting taking this vitamin before I was pregnant and have continued through my pregnancy. I like that it is gluten-free and vegan, and also that there aren't crazy amounts of vitamins - over 100% RDA isn't necessary when you're eating a balanced diet!

Helps with digestion!

Posted by 4643204846230543843 on Dec 01, 2016

I totally love this product because aside from giving me the nutrients I need, I've also never missed going to the toilet (for number 2) at least once a day!! I used to be constipated before. Moreover, I only need to take this once a day! Thanks for this wonderful product!

superb

Posted by 5249897394915369412 on May 20, 2015

good

IT is Great, Great, Great

Posted by Reviewer2498983 on Apr 28, 2011

I like IT

couldn't be happier!

Posted by 5544564021970527214 on Jan 08, 2015

These vitamins provide a fantastic value for the price! I was so happy to discover Prenatal One, because something equivalent would cost way more in Korea! and I doubt they would match the quality of these vitamins. They help a great deal to facilitate normal digestion, so far in my pregnancy I've experienced no problems! Besides I feel safe taking them knowing the vitamin is pure and food-based. It really does contain everything you and your baby need.

great prenatal at a great price

Posted by Reviewer2514482 on May 10, 2010

These are the only prenatals that don't make sick, no matter when I take them (with meals, or without). They also have lots of extra good stuff in them like RRL, ginger extract and probiotics. Much, much, MUCH better than Puritan's pride- and cheaper too! I'll keep taking these while breastfeeding too.

One a day

Posted by Reviewer2144409 on Feb 13, 2014

Looks like an easy solution for a multivitamin.

Love Rainbow Light

Posted by Reviewer2159205 on Mar 05, 2009

I am a big fan of these vitamins, so once I got pregnant I switched over to the prenatal's. I feel great and would highly recommend them!

best prenatals

Posted by Reviewer2220126 on Jul 21, 2009

I love these prenatals. They are easy to take and don't make me sick like some prenatals can. I will never take another kind of prenatal. Love em!

Awesome!!! I am almost into 2nd tri...

Posted by kyotomatty on Oct 21, 2011

awesome but take extra cal/mag supplements ladies ;) The pill is a bit big. Take it from me, I did hours upon hours of research and this multi vit is one of two that I wanted to try. Don't trust generic brands at Wal-Marts ;) Use common sense and find something like this product.