great product

Posted by Reviewer1202832 on May 17, 2011

I started taking this multivitamin a year ago, and haven't been sick since. I've been taking it throughout my pregnancy.

very good

Posted by Reviewer1116334 on May 14, 2011

Very happy with these!

Great prenatal!

Posted by Reviewer2100447 on May 07, 2011

I love that this prenatal has probiotics, Vitamin K, plenty of B vitamins, etc. I also love that I only have to take it once daily!

IT is Great, Great, Great

Posted by Reviewer2498983 on Apr 28, 2011

I like IT

Great product. Easy on stomach. Just a little grainy.

Posted by Reviewer2040107 on Jan 23, 2011

These are good vitamins and with quality I trust. Wife likes them but says they're a bit grain and leave some aftertaste if not washed down well. But with all these healthy ingredients, you'd kind of expect it. And no stomach upset for even a sensitive person.

Fantastic vegan choice!

Posted by Reviewer1775048 on Jan 18, 2011

These are a great choice for vegans (and of course everyone else) looking to get pregnant or supplement their nutrient intake.

rainbow light prenatal one

Posted by Reviewer1943290 on Dec 20, 2010

great to have a "once only" tablet.

Great pre-natal

Posted by Reviewer2009245 on Sep 29, 2010

Love this pre-natal. No problems with it.

Feeling Good!

Posted by Reviewer1951120 on Sep 11, 2010

I recently switched over to the Rainbow Light, Just Once, Prenatal One, VeganGuard Multivitamin. I had been taking New Chapter's Perfect Prenatal which I would still be using if it weren't so expensive! Perfect Prenatal is the best multivitamin I have ever used, the only downsides being the 3-time per day dosage and high pricing. Rainbow Light's Just Once Prenatal One is very convenient as you only have to take one per day, and actually I am feeling great whilst on it. It does make my pee bright yellow, whereas New Chapter's Perfect Prenatal didn't - so that makes me wonder a little about absorption - but nevertheless, I feel better on it than off it. Another thing to consider when choosing Rainbow Light's Prenatal One is the size of the tablet...it's pretty big...and some days it is a struggle to swallow it I have to say! It may not be right for you if you have a hard time swallowing tablets. Overall, it seems like a quality product and I feel energized, healthy and ready to conceive! UPDATE: I can no longer swallow these tablets...for some reason the smell of them coupled with the size of them is making me gag every time I try to take them. I'm sad because they work well, but I think I may have to switch to another brand.

I love these vitamins!

Posted by Reviewer2754704 on Jul 08, 2010

I have used these prenatals for several pregnancies and during lactation. They work better than any other I've tried, esp. when it comes to helping my digestion work properly.