Can take without food

Posted by 5722811239183954417 on May 22, 2016

Vegan, very easy on the stomach - the best in prenatals, also great for breastfeeding

Good product!

Posted by 4788985095420326615 on May 23, 2016

Quite large pills but no problem for me. Great Product, feels good. Smells a bit but not bad.

superb

Posted by 5249897394915369412 on May 20, 2015

good

very good

Posted by 4868147542816442190 on May 25, 2015

Very good set of pills, doctor approved!

Great value for money

Posted by 5226120396263386985 on May 02, 2016

Great one-a-day prenatal vitamin that has all the nutrients you need. Would definitely recommend it to other people.

Great multi

Posted by Reviewer1800868 on Mar 09, 2012

As a breastfeeding (new) mum, I was getting tired. This multi has helped me keep my energy levels up and is reasonably priced. I wish I knew about it during pregnancy!

Very delivery and good product

Posted by Reviewer1161497 on Aug 22, 2011

Thank you for the delivery and your product which is very good quality...!!!! I think your website and your product are vey good quality and price

Got what I need.

Posted by agnesdb on Dec 21, 2011

It's got all the ingredients I was needing. Great Product.

you get everything your body needs

Posted by frensisa on Jul 11, 2011

I liked these vitamins because they contain everything you need during pregnancy. The only thing you should take additionally, if necessary, is calcium, as it is in low percentage here to make the iron absorb better. By the end of pregnancy I also needed additional iron supplements, but all in all the blood tests were ok. The only drawback is that you have to get used to the big, hard pill and learn to swallow it at once without gagging.

Great product. Easy on stomach. Just a little grainy.

Posted by Reviewer2040107 on Jan 23, 2011

These are good vitamins and with quality I trust. Wife likes them but says they're a bit grain and leave some aftertaste if not washed down well. But with all these healthy ingredients, you'd kind of expect it. And no stomach upset for even a sensitive person.