Not for me.

Posted by Reviewer2389736 on Oct 01, 2008

The large size and taste of this pill made it difficult to take it during the early stages of my pregnancy due to morning sickness. I did MUCH better with capsules.. even having to take more of them. My doctor also recommended switching to a product that you take twice a day to increase absorbtion of the vitamins. And taking with meals is a MUST.

Too large

Posted by odereviews on Dec 10, 2015

These are pretty big, and hard to swallow. Softgels or something similar would have worked better. Yes, these are great multivitamins, but the tablets just wasn't really good.

Too Big for Me

Posted by Reviewer1057859 on Nov 04, 2007

These are the largest pills I have ever tried to swallow! They are easily digestible but not coated or scored for ease of swallowing.

Should be ok

Posted by 4738135767248396380 on Nov 28, 2013

Average prenatal stuff

Huge tablet

Posted by 4987934526657077430 on Jun 22, 2014

So hard for me to swallow

feel sick

Posted by 5521731310772436222 on Jul 05, 2014

I feel sick after this vitamins

위안좋으신분들은 신중하시길,,

Posted by 5185153157776107735 on Jul 22, 2014

위가안좋아 5개월째인 지금도 입덧중입니다, 영양제한알먹고 내내 구역질하다 저녁때 결국 게워냈네요,, 아기위해 먹고싶은데 아쉽네요

Didn't cause nausea like some I have tried

Posted by 4987810012945287321 on Dec 06, 2015

Well tolerated generally, although in third trimester I had to cut back to one every second day as I was getting bound up. A bit disappointed at the use of folic acid as this is not well tolerated by many people, would be better if it was 5-methyltetrahydrofolate or calcium folinate. Because of this use of folic acid I will not order again.

All in one and only once a day!

Posted by Reviewer3005849 on Oct 14, 2009

All the vitamins and minerals + herbs in 1 capsule. I liked it. Preparing myself for pregnancy, so this product suits wells and no forgetting anymore since it's juz 1 capsule a day. Singapore

good

Posted by Reviewer1974525 on Jan 19, 2010

These are OK because you only have to take one a day, but the more complete version (that you unfortunately have to take 6 tablets a day) has a much more complete supply of vitamins and minerals (not surprisingly). If I hadn't ordered a large supply, I would just suck it up and go back to the 6-a-days.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »