Good prenatal

Posted by 4752481012301363600 on Aug 24, 2015

It had all the vitamins I was looking for and was food based which is good. The only issue is that they are a little hard to swallow. Otherwise, I had no problems.

No adverse effects

Posted by hancylee on Jun 12, 2015

Tried taking this during pregnancy based on the many good reviews. No adverse effects experienced. Need to be able to swallow big tablets.

Good

Posted by Luddil on Dec 27, 2014

I took these throughout my pregnancy. They made my nausea a bit worse, and my pee turned green due to the B vitamins excess. Did not do much for my iron needs but I used a different natural supplement for that. Also, quite hard to swallow, I had to break them in two to manage. Overall I would recommend them, just wish they did not make me as nauseated as they did.

so great~

Posted by 5283395359714879634 on Sep 24, 2014

彩虹灯

Posted by SYtomorrowthesun on Aug 19, 2014

彩虹灯,很好的维生素品牌。孕中期一直在吃,吃这个不上火,胃口一直也很好,全面补充营养,再加上北欧DNA,非常完美的匹配。和别的维生素颗粒一样,颗粒比较大,不是很容易吞咽,这点需要改进。

Good one

Posted by Bostonian-girl on Aug 18, 2014

Now I am preparing for being pregnant and decided to order this product because it can be used while trying to conceive. I like everything about this complex of vitamins exept the acne on my forehead. I think it happened because of the big content of B vitamins. But of course it is very personal. Overall, I feel very good and it is easier for me now to wake up in the morning)

Good

Posted by Reviewer1936646 on May 19, 2014

Buy for my friend. We have chosen this item as Rainbow Light includes Iron.

Good

Posted by Reviewer3314155 on Oct 29, 2013

Doesn't upset stomach or emits awful smell.

good

Posted by 4957527770002295572 on Nov 10, 2012

good

Convenient Prenatal Vitamins

Posted by khessel on Aug 29, 2012

I switched to this brand of prenatal vitamins during my second trimester. There are aspects of this vitamin that I like, and some that I don't like. I chose this brand mostly because I am taking extra supplements of magnesium (oil), and Vitamim A through feremented cod liver oil, and I didn't want to take too much of either. On the positive side, these prenatal vitamins also more iron than the other brand I was using, and bioflavonoids, (which are supposed to strengthen the amniotic sac so it does not break too early during labor), and it seems to be easier on the stomach, as advertised.(I am not sure this vitamin has the sufficient level of minerals for someone who is truly looking of an "all-in-one" vitamin).

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »