10% Off Orders Over $40!

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Convenient Prenatal Vitamins

Posted by khessel on Aug 29, 2012

I switched to this brand of prenatal vitamins during my second trimester. There are aspects of this vitamin that I like, and some that I don't like. I chose this brand mostly because I am taking extra supplements of magnesium (oil), and Vitamim A through feremented cod liver oil, and I didn't want to take too much of either. On the positive side, these prenatal vitamins also more iron than the other brand I was using, and bioflavonoids, (which are supposed to strengthen the amniotic sac so it does not break too early during labor), and it seems to be easier on the stomach, as advertised.(I am not sure this vitamin has the sufficient level of minerals for someone who is truly looking of an "all-in-one" vitamin).

It will be better if the tablet is smaller

Posted by Reviewer2442939 on Aug 24, 2010

I take this product because I am trying to conceive now. Don't feel anything bad except the big tablet which is not too easy for swalloing, the other thing is the first urine right after taking the tablet always turns into gold-yellow color, makes me wonder if it's because the B-group vitamins aren't absorted and utilized and are always washed out of my body.

Good one

Posted by Bostonian-girl on Aug 18, 2014

Now I am preparing for being pregnant and decided to order this product because it can be used while trying to conceive. I like everything about this complex of vitamins exept the acne on my forehead. I think it happened because of the big content of B vitamins. But of course it is very personal. Overall, I feel very good and it is easier for me now to wake up in the morning)

彩虹灯

Posted by SYtomorrowthesun on Aug 19, 2014

彩虹灯,很好的维生素品牌。孕中期一直在吃,吃这个不上火,胃口一直也很好,全面补充营养,再加上北欧DNA,非常完美的匹配。和别的维生素颗粒一样,颗粒比较大,不是很容易吞咽,这点需要改进。

so great~