It will be better if the tablet is smaller

Posted by Reviewer2442939 on Aug 24, 2010

I take this product because I am trying to conceive now. Don't feel anything bad except the big tablet which is not too easy for swalloing, the other thing is the first urine right after taking the tablet always turns into gold-yellow color, makes me wonder if it's because the B-group vitamins aren't absorted and utilized and are always washed out of my body.

Good one

Posted by Bostonian-girl on Aug 18, 2014

Now I am preparing for being pregnant and decided to order this product because it can be used while trying to conceive. I like everything about this complex of vitamins exept the acne on my forehead. I think it happened because of the big content of B vitamins. But of course it is very personal. Overall, I feel very good and it is easier for me now to wake up in the morning)

Ordered for my future grandchild!

Posted by Reviewer1424977 on Oct 31, 2009

I ordered this for my daughter-in-law who is carrying my first grandchild ;-) The pink prenatals prescribed by her doc made her sick- too hard on the stomach (pretty common). So far she hasn't had any trouble taking these. It's a good, complete formula and only once a day- which helps with "compliance" for a young woman. I also ordered the Country Life Omega (3) Mood to go with these. A good addition for any pregnant woman and baby.

All-in-One

Posted by Reviewer2108319 on Jun 28, 2010

I bought these strictly because they have EVERYTHING I need per day and I have been told how much they help hair & nalis. No baby on the way!

product review

Posted by Reviewer1286667 on Nov 15, 2008

quick shipping, good product. Thanks!

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1391026 on Jun 02, 2009

Ive been taking this for about a year now and haven't had any problems with it, works great for me!

overall happy

Posted by Reviewer2926865 on Jul 18, 2009

easy to take, doesnt make me sick , helps with energy

Convenient

Posted by Reviewer2986781 on Sep 29, 2009

All in one pill:-)

彩虹灯

Posted by SYtomorrowthesun on Aug 19, 2014

彩虹灯,很好的维生素品牌。孕中期一直在吃,吃这个不上火,胃口一直也很好,全面补充营养,再加上北欧DNA,非常完美的匹配。和别的维生素颗粒一样,颗粒比较大,不是很容易吞咽,这点需要改进。

so great~