It works, and the price is reasonable

Posted by 5020580677433758376 on Jul 06, 2015

This supplement keeps me away from illness, and it has most of the vitamins that a woman needs daily. Although the size is slightly bigger than other brands, it is still swallowable. The price is also very reasonable, to save me from visiting GP.

Recommend this product

Posted by 5585785379963135547 on Jun 15, 2015

Taking during my pregnancy, checking my blood, no deficiency of vitamins at all. Recommend every pregnant woman.

good

Posted by 4746875103871320536 on May 09, 2015

good!

Very good multivitamins

Posted by 5630283744734080001 on Apr 06, 2015

Vitamins are great, the full spectrum of vitamins and minerals needed during pregnancy and during breastfeeding. I was taking them throughout pregnancy and now I take them during breastfeeding. One thing is not good and it's taste especially if the pregnancy you are sensitive to taste. I had no qualms about that, but the taste of these vitamins was not good.

great vitamin

Posted by 5372818926554994897 on Feb 12, 2015

great vitamin with all essential micronutrients at a great price. I will repurchase.

Indispensable pour femmes enceintes

Posted by Michel-Ghezail on Feb 08, 2015

Très bon produit, champion de sa catégorie

Good for mom and baby

Posted by 4875234860508243904 on Feb 04, 2015

Only one tablet is enough for daily nutrition balance. Easy to swallow and clean package. I recommend pregnant women.

good for me

Posted by 5460414850404312597 on Jan 17, 2015

Very good, have 2 more complexes to compare, like them more. Looks nice, smells good and the tube is very pretty too. If would need more take them for sure.

Perfect vitamin combination, easy to digest specially when you are pregnant.

Posted by 4817944779026217507 on Jan 13, 2015

I start taking it after I got pregnant since in Norway is hard to get any supplements or vitamins without lactose. Before I was taking folic acid and a multivitamin, but the concentration in this product is very good. Even if you have a lot of morning sickness you know you baby is getting what it needs. I case you cannot have dairy products ask your doctor for a calcium + magnesium supplement.

Great Prenatal Vitamin

Posted by lovelyBunny on Aug 10, 2014

when I was pregnant I searched high and low for a multi prenatal that didn't upset my stomach. I tried SO many, even prescription, and this was the only one that worked. I recommend trying it! I had horrible morning sickness, and these were the only vitamins I could keep down - the ginger in them helps immensely.