Awesome Powerhouse!

Posted by Reviewer1927134 on Sep 12, 2008

I am a nurse with a minor in nutrition and used to think that I had to take 14 pills a day to get all the stuff I needed for energy and good health, but Prenatal One is a complete bargain for what you get - I have not been pregnant for 15 years now, but still take this supplement ..... You would be hard pressed to find a multi-mineral supplement that has all this has, and in one tablet. Most of us have trouble stomaching a bunch of pills, and often forget to take half of them - what good are they if they just sit on the shelf, anyway! with this little gem, you certainly will take it - it is fine to take with meals, and is even gentle on an empty tummy too. I have more patients who state they don't take vitamins because they make them nauseous or burpy - - not with these! Highly recommended - and even if you are not pregnant!!

Great Prenatal Vitamin

Posted by lovelyBunny on Aug 10, 2014

when I was pregnant I searched high and low for a multi prenatal that didn't upset my stomach. I tried SO many, even prescription, and this was the only one that worked. I recommend trying it! I had horrible morning sickness, and these were the only vitamins I could keep down - the ginger in them helps immensely.

So far so good.

Posted by Reviewer3074364 on May 10, 2008

Took them throughout my pregnancy and now during breastfeeding. Good stuff. Lots of goodness. Along with herb tea the red raspberry made my uterine contract WONDERFULLY during childbirth and helped me go down quickly afterbirth.

Prenatal Multivitamin with folic acid

Posted by joohyepark on Jul 15, 2014

I'm waiting for my second baby, so I've started taking this multivitamin because it is food based and contains sufficient amount of Folic acid which is essential for child's neural tube development. Some multivitamins have given me heartburn, but this one doesn't even if I take it in empty stomach.

Rainbow Light Just Once, Prenatle One

Posted by Reviewer2405724 on Mar 20, 2008

I have used these during two pregnancy's and they are very gentle on my stomach. I think they are an extreme value for the quality because you only need to take 1 per day (as compared to up to 4 a day with other brands). I like that the ingredients are all natural. I highly recommend this product to pregnant or nursing moms.

Ann Olsen, LM, CPM

Posted by Reviewer1964595 on Apr 08, 2008

My favorite prenatal vitamin for clients.

Rainbow Light

Posted by Reviewer1071116 on Jun 06, 2010

Purchased for my daughter, she is a teen, not pregnant, just needs the additional vit's in this product. It is working great, she has her energy back.

Great Prenatal Vitamin!

Posted by oberhaus on Aug 06, 2012

Excellent Prenatal. Easy on the stomach and does the job. I don't think it includes DHA like some new vitamins, however you can add a DHA supplement and/or eat DHA products in addition.

Very popular with the kids

Posted by Cyberoo on Oct 27, 2012

Bought these for my grand kids, they love them!

vitamin