It will be better if the tablet is smaller

Posted by Reviewer2442939 on Aug 24, 2010

I take this product because I am trying to conceive now. Don't feel anything bad except the big tablet which is not too easy for swalloing, the other thing is the first urine right after taking the tablet always turns into gold-yellow color, makes me wonder if it's because the B-group vitamins aren't absorted and utilized and are always washed out of my body.

Good one

Posted by Bostonian-girl on Aug 18, 2014

Now I am preparing for being pregnant and decided to order this product because it can be used while trying to conceive. I like everything about this complex of vitamins exept the acne on my forehead. I think it happened because of the big content of B vitamins. But of course it is very personal. Overall, I feel very good and it is easier for me now to wake up in the morning)

彩虹灯

Posted by SYtomorrowthesun on Aug 19, 2014

彩虹灯,很好的维生素品牌。孕中期一直在吃,吃这个不上火,胃口一直也很好,全面补充营养,再加上北欧DNA,非常完美的匹配。和别的维生素颗粒一样,颗粒比较大,不是很容易吞咽,这点需要改进。

so great~

Posted by 5283395359714879634 on Sep 24, 2014

Good

Posted by Luddil on Dec 27, 2014

I took these throughout my pregnancy. They made my nausea a bit worse, and my pee turned green due to the B vitamins excess. Did not do much for my iron needs but I used a different natural supplement for that. Also, quite hard to swallow, I had to break them in two to manage. Overall I would recommend them, just wish they did not make me as nauseated as they did.

No adverse effects

Posted by hancylee on Jun 12, 2015

Tried taking this during pregnancy based on the many good reviews. No adverse effects experienced. Need to be able to swallow big tablets.

Good prenatal

Posted by 4752481012301363600 on Aug 24, 2015

It had all the vitamins I was looking for and was food based which is good. The only issue is that they are a little hard to swallow. Otherwise, I had no problems.

product review

Posted by Reviewer1286667 on Nov 15, 2008

quick shipping, good product. Thanks!

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1391026 on Jun 02, 2009

Ive been taking this for about a year now and haven't had any problems with it, works great for me!

overall happy

Posted by Reviewer2926865 on Jul 18, 2009

easy to take, doesnt make me sick , helps with energy

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »