Great Prenatal Vitamin!

Posted by oberhaus on Aug 06, 2012

Excellent Prenatal. Easy on the stomach and does the job. I don't think it includes DHA like some new vitamins, however you can add a DHA supplement and/or eat DHA products in addition.

Should be ok

Posted by 4738135767248396380 on Nov 28, 2013

Average prenatal stuff

Too Big for Me

Posted by Reviewer1057859 on Nov 04, 2007

These are the largest pills I have ever tried to swallow! They are easily digestible but not coated or scored for ease of swallowing.

not for someone with sensitve stomach

Posted by Reviewer2738326 on Dec 17, 2009

Something in this vitamin didnt agree with my stomach. I love I herb ! I herb is the best!

Failed Disolve Test

Posted by Reviewer1281847 on Feb 08, 2008

I have been taking this vitamin for years, it has all the ingredients you need for pregnancy, but if it doesn't dissolve easily your body can't get at the nutrients. I tried the vitamin in a glass of warm water and it didn't dissolve at all.

Um...

Posted by 5381505543626909404 on Jul 23, 2014

It's very large.

Perfect vitamin combination, easy to digest specially when you are pregnant.

Posted by 4817944779026217507 on Jan 13, 2015

I start taking it after I got pregnant since in Norway is hard to get any supplements or vitamins without lactose. Before I was taking folic acid and a multivitamin, but the concentration in this product is very good. Even if you have a lot of morning sickness you know you baby is getting what it needs. I case you cannot have dairy products ask your doctor for a calcium + magnesium supplement.

good for me

Posted by 5460414850404312597 on Jan 17, 2015

Very good, have 2 more complexes to compare, like them more. Looks nice, smells good and the tube is very pretty too. If would need more take them for sure.

Good for mom and baby

Posted by 4875234860508243904 on Feb 04, 2015

Only one tablet is enough for daily nutrition balance. Easy to swallow and clean package. I recommend pregnant women.

Indispensable pour femmes enceintes

Posted by Michel-Ghezail on Feb 08, 2015

Très bon produit, champion de sa catégorie