Great Prenatal Vitamin!

Posted by oberhaus on Aug 06, 2012

Excellent Prenatal. Easy on the stomach and does the job. I don't think it includes DHA like some new vitamins, however you can add a DHA supplement and/or eat DHA products in addition.

Ordered for my future grandchild!

Posted by Reviewer1424977 on Oct 31, 2009

I ordered this for my daughter-in-law who is carrying my first grandchild ;-) The pink prenatals prescribed by her doc made her sick- too hard on the stomach (pretty common). So far she hasn't had any trouble taking these. It's a good, complete formula and only once a day- which helps with "compliance" for a young woman. I also ordered the Country Life Omega (3) Mood to go with these. A good addition for any pregnant woman and baby.

Too Big for Me

Posted by Reviewer1057859 on Nov 04, 2007

These are the largest pills I have ever tried to swallow! They are easily digestible but not coated or scored for ease of swallowing.

Should be ok

Posted by 4738135767248396380 on Nov 28, 2013

Average prenatal stuff

not for someone with sensitve stomach

Posted by Reviewer2738326 on Dec 17, 2009

Something in this vitamin didnt agree with my stomach. I love I herb ! I herb is the best!

Failed Disolve Test

Posted by Reviewer1281847 on Feb 08, 2008

I have been taking this vitamin for years, it has all the ingredients you need for pregnancy, but if it doesn't dissolve easily your body can't get at the nutrients. I tried the vitamin in a glass of warm water and it didn't dissolve at all.

Rainbow Light, Just Once, Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer2142500 on Mar 04, 2008

This is our thenth child we are expecting. It is nice to take just one prenatal vitamin!

Awesome!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1993621 on Jun 08, 2007

This is the best prenatal out there and all you have to do is supplement a couple calcium pills along but otherwise it has it all; no to mention added digestive support to which is nice as that tends to slow down being pregnant:) #1

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1628658 on Oct 23, 2007

They work well. Nice and easy on the stomach, just as the bottle says.

Love them!

Posted by Reviewer3170101 on Oct 25, 2007

I tried using a store brand prenatal vitamin initially. When I read a few articles about some brands, even prominent ones, not dissolving to absorb the benefits, or some using synthetics that were foreign to the body, I researched this brand and determined it was much better. Granted, the pills are a bit large, but if you take them with a full meal, it's not a big deal. I can definitely tell a difference between the old store brand and Rainbow Light! They're great, and iHerb.com has the best price by far!