Indispensable pour femmes enceintes

Posted by Michel-Ghezail on Feb 08, 2015

Très bon produit, champion de sa catégorie

Good for mom and baby

Posted by 4875234860508243904 on Feb 04, 2015

Only one tablet is enough for daily nutrition balance. Easy to swallow and clean package. I recommend pregnant women.

good for me

Posted by 5460414850404312597 on Jan 17, 2015

Very good, have 2 more complexes to compare, like them more. Looks nice, smells good and the tube is very pretty too. If would need more take them for sure.

Perfect vitamin combination, easy to digest specially when you are pregnant.

Posted by 4817944779026217507 on Jan 13, 2015

I start taking it after I got pregnant since in Norway is hard to get any supplements or vitamins without lactose. Before I was taking folic acid and a multivitamin, but the concentration in this product is very good. Even if you have a lot of morning sickness you know you baby is getting what it needs. I case you cannot have dairy products ask your doctor for a calcium + magnesium supplement.

Good

Posted by Luddil on Dec 27, 2014

I took these throughout my pregnancy. They made my nausea a bit worse, and my pee turned green due to the B vitamins excess. Did not do much for my iron needs but I used a different natural supplement for that. Also, quite hard to swallow, I had to break them in two to manage. Overall I would recommend them, just wish they did not make me as nauseated as they did.

so great~

Posted by 5283395359714879634 on Sep 24, 2014

彩虹灯

Posted by SYtomorrowthesun on Aug 19, 2014

彩虹灯,很好的维生素品牌。孕中期一直在吃,吃这个不上火,胃口一直也很好,全面补充营养,再加上北欧DNA,非常完美的匹配。和别的维生素颗粒一样,颗粒比较大,不是很容易吞咽,这点需要改进。

Good one

Posted by Bostonian-girl on Aug 18, 2014

Now I am preparing for being pregnant and decided to order this product because it can be used while trying to conceive. I like everything about this complex of vitamins exept the acne on my forehead. I think it happened because of the big content of B vitamins. But of course it is very personal. Overall, I feel very good and it is easier for me now to wake up in the morning)

Great Prenatal Vitamin

Posted by lovelyBunny on Aug 10, 2014

when I was pregnant I searched high and low for a multi prenatal that didn't upset my stomach. I tried SO many, even prescription, and this was the only one that worked. I recommend trying it! I had horrible morning sickness, and these were the only vitamins I could keep down - the ginger in them helps immensely.

Jury is out at this point

Posted by brookemw on Jul 30, 2014

I will persist with these but the first couple of times I have taken these they have made me nauseous.