Great Prenatal Vitamin!

Posted by oberhaus on Aug 06, 2012

Excellent Prenatal. Easy on the stomach and does the job. I don't think it includes DHA like some new vitamins, however you can add a DHA supplement and/or eat DHA products in addition.

Rainbow Light Just Once, Prenatle One

Posted by Reviewer2405724 on Mar 20, 2008

I have used these during two pregnancy's and they are very gentle on my stomach. I think they are an extreme value for the quality because you only need to take 1 per day (as compared to up to 4 a day with other brands). I like that the ingredients are all natural. I highly recommend this product to pregnant or nursing moms.

Ordered for my future grandchild!

Posted by Reviewer1424977 on Oct 31, 2009

I ordered this for my daughter-in-law who is carrying my first grandchild ;-) The pink prenatals prescribed by her doc made her sick- too hard on the stomach (pretty common). So far she hasn't had any trouble taking these. It's a good, complete formula and only once a day- which helps with "compliance" for a young woman. I also ordered the Country Life Omega (3) Mood to go with these. A good addition for any pregnant woman and baby.

Too Big for Me

Posted by Reviewer1057859 on Nov 04, 2007

These are the largest pills I have ever tried to swallow! They are easily digestible but not coated or scored for ease of swallowing.

Should be ok

Posted by 4738135767248396380 on Nov 28, 2013

Average prenatal stuff

not for someone with sensitve stomach

Posted by Reviewer2738326 on Dec 17, 2009

Something in this vitamin didnt agree with my stomach. I love I herb ! I herb is the best!

Failed Disolve Test

Posted by Reviewer1281847 on Feb 08, 2008

I have been taking this vitamin for years, it has all the ingredients you need for pregnancy, but if it doesn't dissolve easily your body can't get at the nutrients. I tried the vitamin in a glass of warm water and it didn't dissolve at all.

recommended from my midwife

Posted by Reviewer1198998 on Nov 28, 2007

I bought these online because the price was good and the content seemed like the right balance. Then I talked to my midwife, and she said this is the best prenatal out there for most women. I got lucky and just happened to pick it.

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer1226181 on Oct 03, 2010

Great prenatal. Compares with my very expensive Rx one. One large tablet.

Um...