product review

Posted by Reviewer1286667 on Nov 15, 2008

quick shipping, good product. Thanks!

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1391026 on Jun 02, 2009

Ive been taking this for about a year now and haven't had any problems with it, works great for me!

overall happy

Posted by Reviewer2926865 on Jul 18, 2009

easy to take, doesnt make me sick , helps with energy

Convenient

Posted by Reviewer2986781 on Sep 29, 2009

All in one pill:-)

Convenient 1 pill

Posted by Reviewer2795397 on Nov 02, 2010

A good solid multivitamin for pregnancy.

digest well, no wierd aftertaste

Posted by Reviewer2688651 on Feb 05, 2011

I have been taking this brand since pregnancy, and I have really had a good experience with Rainbow light. You take only one per day, not 3 or 4 like some other brands. Very gentle on stomach.

Strong taste

Posted by Reviewer1987495 on Mar 31, 2011

The tablet is kind of big and it has a very strong smell and the taste can be quite over-powering. I am using it as a post-natal supplement so the smell is pretty all right for me. But I don't think I will take it during my pregnancy because of the taste.

Great prenatal

Posted by Reviewer1383192 on Jul 21, 2011

I like how these prenatals provide more than traditional prenatals with no artificials. A little pricey and big, but I think it's worth it.

Awesome product but big pills

Posted by kyotomatty on Apr 30, 2012

Awesome product

Convenient Prenatal Vitamins

Posted by khessel on Apr 30, 2016

I switched to this brand of prenatal vitamins during my second trimester. There are aspects of this vitamin that I like, and some that I don't like. I chose this brand mostly because I am taking extra supplements of magnesium (oil), and Vitamim A through cod liver oil, and I didn't want to take too much of either. On the positive side, these prenatal vitamins also more iron than the other brand I was using, and bioflavonoids, (which are supposed to strengthen the amniotic sac so it does not break too early during labor), and it seems to be easier on the stomach, as advertised.(I am not sure this vitamin has the sufficient level of minerals for someone who is truly looking of an all-in-one vitamin).

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »