good

Posted by 5287383839801783461 on Dec 18, 2014

good

Good

Posted by Luddil on Dec 27, 2014

I took these throughout my pregnancy. They made my nausea a bit worse, and my pee turned green due to the B vitamins excess. Did not do much for my iron needs but I used a different natural supplement for that. Also, quite hard to swallow, I had to break them in two to manage. Overall I would recommend them, just wish they did not make me as nauseated as they did.

No adverse effects

Posted by hancylee on Jun 12, 2015

Tried taking this during pregnancy based on the many good reviews. No adverse effects experienced. Need to be able to swallow big tablets.

Good prenatal

Posted by 4752481012301363600 on Aug 24, 2015

It had all the vitamins I was looking for and was food based which is good. The only issue is that they are a little hard to swallow. Otherwise, I had no problems.

한국 국내가보다 훨씬 저렴해요

Posted by 5710797241834880485 on Jan 05, 2017

임신 준비하면서부터 먹으려고 주문했고 원래 먹던 종합비타민보다 사실 좀 효능은 떨어지는 것 같아요 임산부용 따로 먹어야한대서 구매했지만... 이 부분은 좀 아쉽네요^.^

Convenient 1 pill

Posted by Reviewer2795397 on Nov 02, 2010

A good solid multivitamin for pregnancy.

digest well, no wierd aftertaste

Posted by Reviewer2688651 on Feb 05, 2011

I have been taking this brand since pregnancy, and I have really had a good experience with Rainbow light. You take only one per day, not 3 or 4 like some other brands. Very gentle on stomach.

Strong taste

Posted by Reviewer1987495 on Mar 31, 2011

The tablet is kind of big and it has a very strong smell and the taste can be quite over-powering. I am using it as a post-natal supplement so the smell is pretty all right for me. But I don't think I will take it during my pregnancy because of the taste.

Great prenatal

Posted by Reviewer1383192 on Jul 21, 2011

I like how these prenatals provide more than traditional prenatals with no artificials. A little pricey and big, but I think it's worth it.

Awesome product but big pills

Posted by kyotomatty on Apr 30, 2012