Convenient

Posted by Reviewer2986781 on Sep 29, 2009

All in one pill:-)

Ordered for my future grandchild!

Posted by Reviewer1424977 on Oct 31, 2009

I ordered this for my daughter-in-law who is carrying my first grandchild ;-) The pink prenatals prescribed by her doc made her sick- too hard on the stomach (pretty common). So far she hasn't had any trouble taking these. It's a good, complete formula and only once a day- which helps with "compliance" for a young woman. I also ordered the Country Life Omega (3) Mood to go with these. A good addition for any pregnant woman and baby.

All-in-One

Posted by Reviewer2108319 on Jun 28, 2010

I bought these strictly because they have EVERYTHING I need per day and I have been told how much they help hair & nalis. No baby on the way!

Convenient 1 pill

Posted by Reviewer2795397 on Nov 02, 2010

A good solid multivitamin for pregnancy.

digest well, no wierd aftertaste

Posted by Reviewer2688651 on Feb 05, 2011

I have been taking this brand since pregnancy, and I have really had a good experience with Rainbow light. You take only one per day, not 3 or 4 like some other brands. Very gentle on stomach.

Strong taste

Posted by Reviewer1987495 on Mar 31, 2011

The tablet is kind of big and it has a very strong smell and the taste can be quite over-powering. I am using it as a post-natal supplement so the smell is pretty all right for me. But I don't think I will take it during my pregnancy because of the taste.

Great prenatal

Posted by Reviewer1383192 on Jul 21, 2011

I like how these prenatals provide more than traditional prenatals with no artificials. A little pricey and big, but I think it's worth it.

Awesome product but big pills

Posted by kyotomatty on Apr 30, 2012

Awesome product

Convenient Prenatal Vitamins

Posted by khessel on Apr 30, 2016

I switched to this brand of prenatal vitamins during my second trimester. There are aspects of this vitamin that I like, and some that I don't like. I chose this brand mostly because I am taking extra supplements of magnesium (oil), and Vitamim A through cod liver oil, and I didn't want to take too much of either. On the positive side, these prenatal vitamins also more iron than the other brand I was using, and bioflavonoids, (which are supposed to strengthen the amniotic sac so it does not break too early during labor), and it seems to be easier on the stomach, as advertised.(I am not sure this vitamin has the sufficient level of minerals for someone who is truly looking of an all-in-one vitamin).

good

Posted by 4957527770002295572 on Nov 10, 2012

good