10% Off Orders Over $40!

Rainbow Light, Just Once, Prenatal One, Food-Based Multivitamin, 90 Tablets

Not for me.

Posted by Reviewer2389736 on Oct 01, 2008

The large size and taste of this pill made it difficult to take it during the early stages of my pregnancy due to morning sickness. I did MUCH better with capsules.. even having to take more of them. My doctor also recommended switching to a product that you take twice a day to increase absorbtion of the vitamins. And taking with meals is a MUST.

not for someone with sensitve stomach

Posted by Reviewer2738326 on Dec 17, 2009

Something in this vitamin didnt agree with my stomach. I love I herb ! I herb is the best!

Failed Disolve Test

Posted by Reviewer1281847 on Feb 08, 2008

I have been taking this vitamin for years, it has all the ingredients you need for pregnancy, but if it doesn't dissolve easily your body can't get at the nutrients. I tried the vitamin in a glass of warm water and it didn't dissolve at all.

Rainbow Light, Just Once, Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer2142500 on Mar 04, 2008

This is our thenth child we are expecting. It is nice to take just one prenatal vitamin!

Rainbow Light Just Once, Prenatle One

Posted by Reviewer2405724 on Mar 20, 2008

I have used these during two pregnancy's and they are very gentle on my stomach. I think they are an extreme value for the quality because you only need to take 1 per day (as compared to up to 4 a day with other brands). I like that the ingredients are all natural. I highly recommend this product to pregnant or nursing moms.