Great Vitamins

Posted by Reviewer2893183 on Feb 03, 2008

It is nice that you only take one a day. These are very good vitamins...loaded with everything including enzymes.

Great price.

Posted by Reviewer1445111 on Oct 26, 2008

I picked this brand because of price and the "one pill daily" aspect. I am pleased with my purchase.

Rainbow Light

Posted by Reviewer1544850 on Oct 28, 2008

Easy and has everything you need for a healthy pregnancy.

Good price

Posted by Reviewer1409845 on Jun 12, 2008

Inexpensive, and is a wonderful natural vitamin.

Great Prenatal Vitamin

Posted by Reviewer2094875 on Jul 02, 2008

Love that I can take just one of these each day. It has all of the vitamins and minerals I am looking for in a vitamin with no added colors or other stuff. I've taken this through 2 pregnancies and am very happy with it.

Rainbow Lite Prenatal Vitamins

Posted by Reviewer2651174 on Aug 05, 2008

I really like these prenatals. I have had problems with other prenatals in the past making me feel sick after taking them. This one is great! No upset stomach, and they contain everything I need for myself and my baby.

Prenatals

Posted by Reviewer2788486 on Aug 07, 2008

I really had to look to find a prenatal that I could take only once a day. Due to my constant morning sickness, I need something that I would only have to get down once a day and was easy on my stomach. This is it! I have been taking them now for 4 years.

kay

Posted by Reviewer2557359 on Aug 11, 2008

Recommended by a midwife, great value, great quality!

works for me

Posted by Reviewer1330411 on Aug 12, 2008

when I was pregnant I searched high and low for a multi prenatal that didn't upset my stomach. I tried SO many, even prescription, and this was the only one that worked. I recommend trying it! I still take it, still like it.

prenatal

Posted by Reviewer1082429 on Jul 07, 2009

My favorite prenatal! Love that I only have to take one a day, and they are packed with good herbs too! And VEGAN! YEAH!