Seems Great!

Posted by Reviewer1019239 on Dec 13, 2008

Like the one a day and no added garbage. Best price on IHerb too :)

Great Prenatal Vitamin

Posted by Reviewer3018116 on Feb 04, 2009

Although the pill is large, this is the best vitamin I've ever taken. It has never upset my stomach, even while I was pregnant. I think that it gives me more energy, and made my fingernails grow faster and stronger. I loved it so much I bought some for my sister, and the Women's One for my mother. I've taken it for several years.

Rainbow light vitamins

Posted by Reviewer3170059 on Feb 14, 2009

I love this product as it is the only prenatal that I can use that keeps me going at all. I also LOVED that IHERB.COM was the cheapest place to find this product at!!!

Prenatal Vitamins

Posted by Reviewer2302487 on Mar 07, 2009

Great value for the money, & you only have to take one a day!

Great formula

Posted by Reviewer2227983 on Mar 15, 2009

This formula is great. I'm not pregnant or nursing but I feel better when I take these and I love that I just have to take them once a day. The price is awesome too!

Very good vitamins

Posted by Reviewer2643193 on Nov 18, 2009

I used these vitamins during my pregnancy and they were very good. It never upset my stomach like other brands./ I am still using them after I had my baby and they seem to be doing a great job. I am not suffering from the hair loss that I usually have postpartum and I feel that my face looks healthy. I highly recommend them

Very good prenatal

Posted by Reviewer1339725 on Jul 27, 2009

This is probably one of the best prenatal out there easy to digest too!

I love them!!

Posted by Reviewer3110632 on Sep 18, 2009

I feel very well and helped me with my constipation problems,I really recommend them.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer3317174 on Oct 07, 2009

It's great only having to take one pill,plus the price is awesome. I was taking New Chapter pregnancy vitamins before (They are wonderful too, but pricey), so I switched to these and I am still regular with sustained energy throughout the day. I will buy again.

great value

Posted by Reviewer3332944 on Aug 24, 2010

good ingredients, no stomach upset and easily asborbable