I'd give it a 0 if I could

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Sep 07, 2014

It contains Magnesium as oxide (artificial. unabsorbable form), Calcium as carbonate (unabsorbable chalk, out of date rubbish), cheap form of Folic acid (where as many as 40% of people cannot convert it to a usable form - L-methylfolate), and b12 as Cyanocobalamin (no health benefit form). And there should be no more than 2000 IU of vitamin A. ProbioActive (Bacillus coagulans) should be much higher, at least 3 billion. Dong Quai and Red Clover raise estrogen, so not suitable for women with excess estrogen.

Great product, cost-effective size

Posted by Reviewer2907234 on Feb 19, 2008

I buy this product in this larger size due to the cost-effectiveness. It contains all of the right amount of vitamins and minerals for healing and for maintaining healthfulness.

Rainbow Light Just Once Women's Multivitamin

Posted by Reviewer1878776 on Jan 01, 2008

I have a bit more energy when I take them and I don't feel queasy like I do with other vitamins.

Rainbow Light, Just Once, Women's One Multivitamin/Mineral

Posted by Reviewer2987987 on Jul 13, 2008

I've been using this product for years; the pills are a little large, but definitely do their job!! I definetly recommend them!

highly recommend these

Posted by Reviewer1316740 on Apr 04, 2012

This is my third bottle I have bought. Before taking these I was always lethargic, dizzy, lazy and for some funny reason I don't know why I gag in the morning. Since I have been taking them all of the following had stopped. I feel healthy energetic and balance (especially as a student so I can my focus in school). I am so happy to have found these on sale on iherb.com. they were actually about $30 cheaper then anywhere else. I hope iherb.com continues having these on stock I will purchase on here again.

THE BEST

Posted by poleonella on May 24, 2013

very good product

This Is Not The Vitamin You Should Use

Posted by TrueShoppingAdvice on Dec 09, 2015

This is not natural. This is synthetic vitamin formula and vitamin forms are not good, they are not easy to absorp. See for example Thorne Research's multis to see what the forms should look like. And if you are looking for a natural vitamin you should see Mega Food's multis and Sun Warrior's multivitamins. You should also forget the dream that only one tablet a day is enough! I hope I didn't depress you with this review. Please, also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb. Enjoy your iHerb journey!

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1669552 on Oct 24, 2007

Better then expected. I have more energy then before and feel "healthier"

Great vitamin.

Posted by Reviewer2591866 on May 21, 2009

This vitamin was recommended to me by my nutritionist. I have been very pleased with it. I used to have a problem with iron-related constipation but not with this vitamin.

Good multi, once a day.

Posted by Reviewer1790490 on Nov 21, 2008

I can't abide vitamins that require taking three or six pills a day. These once a day vitamins do the trick quite nicely, with a good set of vitamins and supplements to boot.