Good multi, once a day.

Posted by Reviewer1790490 on Nov 21, 2008

I can't abide vitamins that require taking three or six pills a day. These once a day vitamins do the trick quite nicely, with a good set of vitamins and supplements to boot.

Rainbow Light, Women's One

Posted by Reviewer2071925 on Nov 29, 2008

I like the idea of only having to take ONE vitamin tablet a day. It IS a large tablet, and it has a metallic aftertaste, but it's better than having to keep up with several tabs a day. I will buy these again.

Not bad~

Posted by Reviewer2947756 on Feb 06, 2012

I love the fact that you take this just once a day. But it makes my urine green. Also, I am not a huge fan of the funky after taste. It kinda tastes like chicken bouillon cubes.

Simple

Posted by Reviewer1237784 on Oct 23, 2009

I like how I only need to take one of these. They are not too huge either. The only drawback is the calcium is not as high as I would have hoped. I have noticed no side effects with these. Food based is also a plus!

Good all in one product

Posted by Reviewer2461904 on Jun 18, 2010

Like the fact that it is one tablet only, however could do with it being smaller or with a coating to make it easier to swallow!

Love this product!

Posted by Reviewer2819141 on Jul 16, 2010

I'm very happy with the product. The only comment really is that the box came a bit smashed on one side and one of the bottles was dented with a few vitamins broken inside. No big deal and I will definately order again.

new presentation , same product

Posted by Reviewer3323341 on Jul 22, 2010

This is the same product that used to come in 90 packs. It is a well-rounded easy to take multi formula that I have prescribed for years for those who want a lot out of one pill. Cost effective, too.

Great vitamin

Posted by Reviewer3172233 on Dec 22, 2010

The only reason this product didn't receive five stars was the odd aftertaste. Other than that, the product seems to be working like a charm.

Rainbow Light Women's

Posted by Reviewer2508287 on Feb 09, 2011

This is a very complete vitamin. Maybe make it into a smooth capsule, would be easier to swallow. It is a good vitamin and I feel my daughter and I are getting everything we need from it.

Too big

Posted by Reviewer2760234 on Mar 24, 2011

The tablet is very big. I can swallow most of time, but sometimes I fail. When I fail to swallow smoothly, it take time and start tasting awful. It is good to take just one tablet a day, but I wish they were smaller and smell and taste better.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »