great

Posted by 5205537783682233021 on Feb 19, 2016

price and quality, one of my favourites

Good but

Posted by 5542017374772279856 on Dec 24, 2015

Its good but it could be better. Its a huge pill, I can manage swallowing it but not all people can. It lacks minerals and it doesn't give you enough magnesium. It is the best daily one that iherb carries but I will try something else as soon as I finish with this. Might try one of those 4 a day Multivitamins.

This Is Not The Vitamin You Should Use

Posted by TrueShoppingAdvice on Dec 09, 2015

This is not natural. This is synthetic vitamin formula and vitamin forms are not good, they are not easy to absorp. See for example Thorne Research's multis to see what the forms should look like. And if you are looking for a natural vitamin you should see Mega Food's multis and Sun Warrior's multivitamins. You should also forget the dream that only one tablet a day is enough! I hope I didn't depress you with this review. Please, also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb. Enjoy your iHerb journey!

Excellent one a day women's vitamins.

Posted by 5250129146369504341 on Apr 23, 2015

I have used Rainbow light vitamins off and on for years. They are good quality vitamins I think. It's so easy taking one vitamin a day too, plus the fact that they are food-based means better absorption by your body.

Has been long to take this,

Posted by 5320442685382580394 on Apr 19, 2015

Has been long to take this, the best mult vitamin ever!

very good

Posted by Reviewer1202829 on Mar 08, 2015

I have been using these regularly for a longer time. I have hypothyriodism and unfortunatley I was getting much worse the last years. I have now been learning more about how to heal from hypothyriodism with a combination of iodine and selenium. I have realized that it is easy to get hypothyriodism if you eat only selenium or only iodine and not both together. Now I have been adding iodine ( inspired by Dr. Brownstein. His books on this subjects are very good) and for the last month I have been getting so much better that I am pretty sure I will be completely healed from the hypothyriodism in a few more months. My doctors have always told me it is impossible to heal from autoimmune hypothyriodism so this is nothing but a miracle. I just realize the importance of sharing with you all that you need to remember to add iodine every single day since this product contains selenium and not iodine - which may give you a risk of developing hypothyriodism. I still use these vitamins because I think they are great, but not without adding iodine.

I'd give it a 0 if I could

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Sep 07, 2014

It contains Magnesium as oxide (artificial. unabsorbable form), Calcium as carbonate (unabsorbable chalk, out of date rubbish), cheap form of Folic acid (where as many as 40% of people cannot convert it to a usable form - L-methylfolate), and b12 as Cyanocobalamin (no health benefit form). And there should be no more than 2000 IU of vitamin A. ProbioActive (Bacillus coagulans) should be much higher, at least 3 billion. Dong Quai and Red Clover raise estrogen, so not suitable for women with excess estrogen.

great

Posted by 5571185126436040870 on Aug 17, 2014

ma grand mom and sister are eating this they said everything is good but only one thing she doesnt like is a pile is kind of big

Great, once a day aide!

Posted by 4884676203790744173 on May 06, 2014

A lot of Multi-vit need more than one tablet, in the end, you will realize that you have eating a lot of pills each day, be it multi-vit or some other form of health pills. I stumbled onto this brand and I was impressed that this brand allows you to eat just one pill and still be able to get the max benefit. What else can I say? It's great!

Best supplements!

Posted by AdelinaRadu on Feb 28, 2014

I used several supplements for women, but I actually think and fell that these are the best! - - - - If you think my review convinced you to buy or not this product I would kindly like to ask you to read more of my reviews on my page :)