Not for me...

Posted by Reviewer2201847 on Mar 01, 2009

I ordered these based on the good reviews on your site as well as the recommendation of a friend. I started feeling very bloated and my hands started breaking out with terrible excema. I talked to my friend and she had stopped taking these due to her own issues, so I followed her lead. Within two days of stopping them the excema is almost all gone, and the bloating is getting better...I am pretty sure it is the spirulina that is the problem. I have since found out that spirulina is an avoid on the blood type O diet. I love all of the good stuff in this vitamin, but the spirulina is definitely not for me...back to Jarrow Women's multi which was working just fine.

too big

Posted by Reviewer3181709 on Aug 14, 2008

I really wanted to take these, but they are huge. I cut it in 3 pieces and one got stuck and almost chocked me to death. I tried to chew them but they taste terrible. I just don't know how it can go down. I wish they were coated with something to slide down easily.

no good for over 50's

Posted by Reviewer1770944 on Dec 24, 2008

I was not aware that women over 50 did not require iron, my fault I know. I've sent these to my daughter.

the tablets came with some black spots on them

Posted by 5615487347785092463 on May 16, 2015

The tablets came with some black spots on them. There were around 10 tablets with black spots. Smells bad too.

I never buy it again

Posted by 4921373970038870701 on Oct 12, 2015

I dont like, cause after using during 2 weeks i dont see the result. My nails continue to crush after 2 weeks of using this vitamine. If compare with anotjher tyoe that i use before i see the result after 1 week. I dont want to buy it more .

Posted by Reviewer1660363 on Sep 12, 2012