Good, not great

Posted by Reviewer2136775 on Aug 29, 2007

I have been using this vitamin for a couple of weeks and will not be re-ordering for a couple reasons. I feel no different off it, than on it. Secondly, these are HUGE pills. I have to break them in half, and I still sometimes choke. They seem to have good nutritional values, but I do not feel it.

Gross taste

Posted by Reviewer2329261 on Aug 07, 2010

These may be good vitamins but the smell is offensive and the taste is horrible. I dread taking this everyday and cannot wait until the bottle is empty. Will not buy again.

Too hard to swallow--there are other good multis out there for me

Posted by WildSweetVermont on Aug 06, 2012

I bought these on Super Special, and the price just could not be beat. I can't see myself buying the Just Once Women's One again though, even on Super Special. I find them very, very hard to swallow--they are hard, dry and large.

Rainbow Light, Just Once, Women's One Multivitamin

Posted by Reviewer2917759 on Mar 24, 2008

I've been taking this for a few weeks, but I can't say I feel different and I am unsure about the claims that the manufacturer makes.

multi

Posted by Reviewer2934611 on Jan 19, 2009

since these are not coated, having a hard time swallowing

Not to my liking

Posted by MamaAki on Aug 13, 2012

While reviews for this multivitamin are very good and this is food-based, I do not like that the tablets are very big which makes it difficult to swallow. I also do not like the smell of the tablets.

Good quality, but will not repurchase

Posted by australia on Oct 22, 2012

I checked the dosages of the vitamins and minerals included in this multivitamin, and a few of them exceed the Recommended Daily Intake issued by the FDA and FSANZ. Some of them even exceed the Upper Limits of intake. This doesn't necessarily diminish the quality of this multivitamin, but be mindful of the dosages in them. Personally, I stopped taking them because of this, and after reading the possible dangers of consuming magnesium stearate and strearic acid.

Tablets toooo large.

Posted by Reviewer2251071 on Apr 30, 2011

This product has given me a boost of energies but the size of tablet is ghastly big. Each time I have taken a tablet, I have had to crumble it to get it down with water - or sprinkled in food. I take them sparingly. What made me buy Women’s One Food-based Multivitamin was this product had more than others but I won't be buying again preferring to re-evaluate my dietary intake suggested (for example) by Dr Joel Fuhrman.

This Is Not The Vitamin You Should Use

Posted by TrueShoppingAdvice on Dec 09, 2015

This is not natural. This is synthetic vitamin formula and vitamin forms are not good, they are not easy to absorp. See for example Thorne Research's multis to see what the forms should look like. And if you are looking for a natural vitamin you should see Mega Food's multis and Sun Warrior's multivitamins. You should also forget the dream that only one tablet a day is enough! I hope I didn't depress you with this review. Please, also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb. Enjoy your iHerb journey!

Great!

Posted by Reviewer3225633 on Nov 17, 2011

I have been taking Rainbow light for 10 days and already can feel the difference. I don't get tired easily..

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »