good one!

Posted by Reviewer1161268 on Mar 30, 2009

have been taking this vitamin for about a month. my stomach does not get upset - i take it in the afternoon after lunch. easy to digest. would recommend it. much better than previous multi-vitamin "one a day" which made me nauseous.

먹고있답니다.

Posted by NANAJE on Feb 20, 2011

유기농 종합비타민 검색하다가 알게 되었고, 녹색에 외계 알약같지만 좋겠지 하고 먹고있어요. 저녁식사 도중에 먹습니다. 예전에 다른 종합비타민제 먹었을 때 배가 아팠거든요. 식사 중간에 먹으니 확실히 복통은 없는것같네요.

good

Posted by Reviewer1926676 on Dec 08, 2010

My mom loves these!

nice

Posted by Reviewer1123376 on Dec 23, 2010

Doesn't upset my stomach or make me nauseated. Nice product, I haven't noticed any dramatic changes, but i have missed some days. Also i rarely take it with food, which might make it absorb less. Great service from iHerb as always, and fast & very reasonably priced delivery, thanks!

Decent

Posted by BelieveJesus4EternalLife on Oct 26, 2007

Pros: comprehensive multi; good price; once a day Cons: the taste! Beware, even if you hold your breath while swallowing this vitamin, it's so large that you can't help but taste it, and I'm telling you, it's gross.

very good

Posted by Reviewer2996562 on Jan 29, 2008

I enjoy the simplicity of taking one pill for all my vitamins.

Great daily vitamin

Posted by Reviewer1163661 on Feb 03, 2008

I like this daily vitamin because it's 100% Natural and easy to take with a good mix of antioxidants, botanicals and bone supporting nutrients, and you only need 1 per day!

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1473781 on Feb 10, 2008

Positives: naturally sourced, powerhouse of vitamins and nutrients that need only be taken once a day. Negative: HUGE tablets are somewhat difficult to swallow. Still an excellent product that I will continue to purchase and recommend.

Good, all around tablet

Posted by Reviewer1814338 on Feb 28, 2008

One tablet is all you need to make sure you are getting a daily dose of vitamins. Absolutely essential if you are a fast food junkie.

Just Once Women's

Posted by Reviewer2232653 on Mar 26, 2008

I prefer this Multi than the previous "store brand" I had been using. I can't identify exactly "what" makes it feel better, but I'm pleased with my purchase.