Rainbow Light, Just Once, Women's One, Food-Based Multivitamin, 90 Tablets

Reviews 5-star

Best vitamins ever!

Posted by Reviewer2169545 on Mar 23, 2007

I love these vitamins. They give me all the things I need for my body. The digestive enzymes have really helped me. I feel better when I take them.

Perfect for those moody times!!

Posted by Reviewer3238946 on Apr 10, 2008

i absolutely love these vitamins! i have been taking them for a while and still feel the good effects from them. the week of my female cycle, i take two per day and find i have no headaches, crabbyness, etc. THANK YOU!

terrific multi-vitamin

Posted by Reviewer2633369 on May 25, 2010

i think this is a great multi-vitamin for the price! food-based ingredients, plenty of required daily allowance for most and more than enough for some nutrient requirements (especially important for an active woman like myself). i feel as though my energy levels have increased a bit, and my mood is better overall after starting to take this vitamin (about three weeks ago). also, i've noticed that my skin is clearer. (previously i did not take any supplements.)

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer3088143 on Nov 15, 2007

This is the best vitamin I have found where I feel like my body actually utilizes the nutrients. And I never get nauseated or have that "after taste" that I have found with other vitamins. Easy to swallow.

Great vitamin

Posted by Reviewer2071925 on Aug 25, 2008

I really like taking only one vitamin a day. It's a good sized tab, and doens't taste very good, but I'm willing to deal with that in exchange for natural ingredients, and only one tab a day.