Very good!

Posted by 4706531239664551125 on Dec 12, 2015

Very good!

Works a treat

Posted by 4771393442837609291 on Dec 11, 2015

Really like this multi, one of the best I have tried. The pills are quite large which is usual for a multi, and sometimes I have trouble swallowing them and get an unpleasant taste in my mouth, but I've had that happen with other brands too. So I recommend this one.

Best Multi I've ever taken!

Posted by Reviewer1391697 on Dec 11, 2015

I have tried countless multivitamins and all have given me stomach upset. NOT this one. Absolutely zero upset. And I like that it's food-based as well. I've been taking this vitamin for about a year now and have greater energy than before. Also, when others seem to be fighting colds or other illnesses, I'm spared. Maybe that's too big a claim for a vitamin to make, but all I know is my own experience and I couldn't be happier with this product. If I had to say even one thing negative about it, it would only be the size of the tablets - they're pretty big. Like other multivitamins they cause my urine to be pretty yellow, but while I've read other comments complaining about that, I don't think that's an issue at all. Bottom line, I'm very happy with this product and it's a good price as well.

Rainbow Light Women's Once

Posted by 4945672219878736095 on Jun 06, 2015

Can't take multivitamins evidently. Not the only one I've tried.

Works Great!

Posted by Reviewer1153930 on May 20, 2015

My wife says within a week she has started to sleep better and feels more energetic when she gets up!

Great product

Posted by 5096054003571597486 on May 14, 2015

I bought for my family

GREAT Food Based Multivitamin for Women!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 13, 2015

I like that this product is 100% natural and free of artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners, preservatives and other objectionable additives often found in vitamin products. Contains no sugar, dairy or wheat.

great supplement without iodine

Posted by 5428763055816100116 on Dec 14, 2014

It's a great supplement. It has everything you need, I wanted a multi vitamin without iodine so I was happy to find this one. It seems to be gentle on the stomach as I've taken it without food with no problems. The pills are very big, of course they are as there's so much in each pill but it makes it hard to swallow for me. But overall I really like it.

Not a lot of mystery combo herbs and whatnot--Just your pretty basic vitamin for older adults.

Posted by Reviewer1187870 on Dec 02, 2014

Good all-around components of essential nutrient/vitamin ingredients. Takes the second guessing out of, 'is this herb, etc. safe for me, or is this safe with other meds?' Tablet size is a little large, but easy enough to flush down with your morning juice or milk. Not a miracle vitamin, but does the trick. I am very satisfied with this product.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2982266 on Sep 24, 2014

You never know how much help vitamins are doing you but knowing that they are food based makes me more comfortable supplementing my diet with them.