Perfect for those moody times!!

Posted by Reviewer3238946 on Apr 10, 2008

i absolutely love these vitamins! i have been taking them for a while and still feel the good effects from them. the week of my female cycle, i take two per day and find i have no headaches, crabbyness, etc. THANK YOU!

Best vitamins ever!

Posted by Reviewer2169545 on Mar 23, 2007

I love these vitamins. They give me all the things I need for my body. The digestive enzymes have really helped me. I feel better when I take them.

terrific multi-vitamin

Posted by Reviewer2633369 on May 25, 2010

i think this is a great multi-vitamin for the price! food-based ingredients, plenty of required daily allowance for most and more than enough for some nutrient requirements (especially important for an active woman like myself). i feel as though my energy levels have increased a bit, and my mood is better overall after starting to take this vitamin (about three weeks ago). also, i've noticed that my skin is clearer. (previously i did not take any supplements.)

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer3088143 on Nov 15, 2007

This is the best vitamin I have found where I feel like my body actually utilizes the nutrients. And I never get nauseated or have that "after taste" that I have found with other vitamins. Easy to swallow.

Great vitamin

Posted by Reviewer2071925 on Aug 25, 2008

I really like taking only one vitamin a day. It's a good sized tab, and doens't taste very good, but I'm willing to deal with that in exchange for natural ingredients, and only one tab a day.

Great Product & Value

Posted by Reviewer2324235 on Sep 30, 2007

My wife has been using these for years. She definitely feels the difference when not taking them. That is why I keep ordering them for her.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2984616 on Oct 10, 2007

This is the best multi that i have found (for a family on a budget). It gives me increased energy and i notice a huge difference when i forget to take it. Well worth trying!!

Great

Posted by Reviewer1356075 on Apr 11, 2008

These are great... At first you need to eat something with these.. Or at least I did. Now if I take them on an empty stomach it doesn't bother me..

Great Mult-Vitamin

Posted by SherryB on Aug 23, 2012

I like this multi because it is specifically formulated for women. It also has some real food additives and digestive enzymes. Having a degree in natural health and nutrition, I highly recommend this supplement.

Best vitamin!

Posted by Reviewer1548647 on May 08, 2009

I love this food based vitamin and definitely tell the difference when I take it over a non-food based vitamin! It is gentle on the stomach and easy to take one a day unlike other food based vitamins which have to be taken multiple times a day. I highly recommend it.