Rainbow Light Women's Once

Posted by 4945672219878736095 on Jun 06, 2015

Can't take multivitamins evidently. Not the only one I've tried.

Best Multi I've ever taken!

Posted by Reviewer1391697 on Dec 11, 2015

I have tried countless multivitamins and all have given me stomach upset. NOT this one. Absolutely zero upset. And I like that it's food-based as well. I've been taking this vitamin for about a year now and have greater energy than before. Also, when others seem to be fighting colds or other illnesses, I'm spared. Maybe that's too big a claim for a vitamin to make, but all I know is my own experience and I couldn't be happier with this product. If I had to say even one thing negative about it, it would only be the size of the tablets - they're pretty big. Like other multivitamins they cause my urine to be pretty yellow, but while I've read other comments complaining about that, I don't think that's an issue at all. Bottom line, I'm very happy with this product and it's a good price as well.

Works a treat

Posted by 4771393442837609291 on Dec 11, 2015

Really like this multi, one of the best I have tried. The pills are quite large which is usual for a multi, and sometimes I have trouble swallowing them and get an unpleasant taste in my mouth, but I've had that happen with other brands too. So I recommend this one.

Very good!

Posted by 4706531239664551125 on Dec 12, 2015

Very good!

Im Getting What I Need...

Posted by Reviewer2582271 on Feb 25, 2011

I love the Rainbow Light Womens Multivitaman.I always feel healthy when I take it.I see a difference in my skin,hair and nails not to mention my energy level goes up.Great price.good Company to order online from.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1746150 on Feb 26, 2011

Product, price and delivery - EXCELLENT! I refer iherb.com to all my friends, colleagues and family.

rainbow light

Posted by Reviewer3034855 on Mar 05, 2011

it' a great product

Works!

Posted by Reviewer2459811 on Mar 08, 2011

I don't see much of a difference from this vitamin I tried but I guess that's a good thing!

Great

Posted by Reviewer2497296 on Jul 13, 2011

Thank you for fast delivery.I have so much more energy.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2724363 on Mar 18, 2011

I have cut down my daily vitamin count from 9 to 3 by switching to this product. I love the way I feel on them. They're a bit large, however, I have no problem with them.