women's vitamins

Posted by Reviewer1676955 on Apr 13, 2012

really help: give you energy and forces during the day

Everything in one pill

Posted by Reviewer1677119 on Jul 23, 2008

My extensive research has indicated that this brand pill has everything you need for a women entering menopause. The pill is economical as well as containing the right ingredients.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1685759 on Feb 07, 2010

In the past I had a problem taking non-liquid vitamins but I haven't had any problems with this one. It's great for my sensitive stomach.

WONDERFUL!

Posted by Reviewer1697897 on Jan 21, 2008

I like only taking one vitamin a day. It's more realistic for me than 2 or 3 before each meal. Already feeling better and lots more energy. My hair and nails are definitely benefitting from taking these. As always, another pleasant transaction with iHerb. Great savings and fast delivery. Thanks you iHerb!!

Very Nice

Posted by Reviewer1701478 on May 02, 2010

I've been looking for the multivitamin for women and this is it!!!It's so good for you! I really like that it is food based! I take this twice a day everyday.

Notice a difference

Posted by Reviewer1715313 on Mar 23, 2011

I noticed that i have mor energy after taking this multi, yes it tastes terrible, and can be hard to get down, but well worth it. I also like the fact that there are probiotics in them as for its good for someone with digestion issues. Highly reccomend.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1716061 on Jan 24, 2008

I even feel better, I have more energy, in taking this product

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer1719909 on Jul 29, 2010

I have been taken these multivitamins for two weeks and like them very much. I do not have an upset stomach as I did with others. Will continue to buy.

Exactly What I Was Looking For

Posted by Reviewer1724006 on Jul 16, 2010

This product offer everything I need in one capsule. The digestive enzymes have been extremely beneficial and combined with the other ingredients, this is product is exactly what I was looking for!

Great

Posted by prudencettwong on Oct 18, 2010

Good value and easy on the stomach.