Great

Posted by Reviewer1356075 on Apr 11, 2008

These are great... At first you need to eat something with these.. Or at least I did. Now if I take them on an empty stomach it doesn't bother me..

Great Mult-Vitamin

Posted by SherryB on Aug 23, 2012

I like this multi because it is specifically formulated for women. It also has some real food additives and digestive enzymes. Having a degree in natural health and nutrition, I highly recommend this supplement.

Good, not great

Posted by Reviewer2136775 on Aug 29, 2007

I have been using this vitamin for a couple of weeks and will not be re-ordering for a couple reasons. I feel no different off it, than on it. Secondly, these are HUGE pills. I have to break them in half, and I still sometimes choke. They seem to have good nutritional values, but I do not feel it.

good results

Posted by Reviewer2411275 on May 20, 2009

I was looking for a good all around multi and was suprised to notice that this one has made my everyday hurting knees stop hurting. I did not even purchase for this reason but one day noticed my knees did not hurt anymore and this product is the only thing I am taking or doing differently.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1757236 on May 14, 2009

I am satisfied with this supplement. I feel much more energy after taking it.

A bit hard to swallow, but good results..

Posted by Reviewer1825299 on Jan 19, 2010

This really works for me..been feeling energetic since I started having this. Would recommend..

Just Once by Rainbow Light

Posted by Reviewer2206482 on Oct 25, 2007

Convenient and easy on the stomach

Gross taste

Posted by Reviewer2329261 on Aug 07, 2010

These may be good vitamins but the smell is offensive and the taste is horrible. I dread taking this everyday and cannot wait until the bottle is empty. Will not buy again.

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer1562006 on Dec 30, 2007

This product is amazing, makes me feel like a new women. Just wish the pill was smaller. It is too big for my daugher so we have to split it in two.

bit hard to swallow

Posted by Reviewer1033836 on Feb 23, 2009

i assume these are just as good as other multis, if not better. i can't really tell a difference yet. But the only thing i have noticed is how hard they are to swallow. i can usually swallow 2+ pills at a time, and i almost choke every time i have to take a of these. i wish they could coat them...i probably won't order them again. :(