the tablets came with some black spots on them

Posted by 5615487347785092463 on May 16, 2015

The tablets came with some black spots on them. There were around 10 tablets with black spots. Smells bad too.

Great product

Posted by 5096054003571597486 on May 14, 2015

I bought for my family

很大、難吞

Posted by 5463141016382630692 on May 12, 2015

真的很大粒、有點味道,每次吞服前而鼓起很大勇氣,但因為相信效果,所以還是堅持每天服用,感覺皮膚好了很多。

GREAT Food Based Multivitamin for Women!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 13, 2015

I like that this product is 100% natural and free of artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners, preservatives and other objectionable additives often found in vitamin products. Contains no sugar, dairy or wheat.

great supplement without iodine

Posted by 5428763055816100116 on Dec 14, 2014

It's a great supplement. It has everything you need, I wanted a multi vitamin without iodine so I was happy to find this one. It seems to be gentle on the stomach as I've taken it without food with no problems. The pills are very big, of course they are as there's so much in each pill but it makes it hard to swallow for me. But overall I really like it.

Not a lot of mystery combo herbs and whatnot--Just your pretty basic vitamin for older adults.

Posted by Reviewer1187870 on Dec 02, 2014

Good all-around components of essential nutrient/vitamin ingredients. Takes the second guessing out of, 'is this herb, etc. safe for me, or is this safe with other meds?' Tablet size is a little large, but easy enough to flush down with your morning juice or milk. Not a miracle vitamin, but does the trick. I am very satisfied with this product.

Good vitamins for women

Posted by A1725-6887 on Oct 28, 2014

It's hard for me to actually evaluate the effect of these since I do heaps of other stuff to keep myself fit and healthy. However, the package itself is excellent, tablets are a bit sour and larger than many others, I reckon... But in general, I'm quite satisfied with this product.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2982266 on Sep 24, 2014

You never know how much help vitamins are doing you but knowing that they are food based makes me more comfortable supplementing my diet with them.

I like very it.

Posted by 5384000269440580201 on Aug 07, 2014

I like very it.

Good choice!

Posted by 5514317566555881058 on May 07, 2014

actually I feel better after take this multi vitamin. I think this price is reasonable.