Can't Ask for More

Posted by Reviewer2060826 on Jan 19, 2010

I really don't think a person should ask for more in a one-a-day vitamin. We buy this product for our teen-aged daughter, who can't be bothered to take a multi-vitamin that requires swallowing pills at each meal. If she misses taking her multi for a few days, we notice her mood swings get worse. I would recommend this product for females with strong digestive systems, as it can be difficult to digest a day's worth of vitamins in one pill.

energy

Posted by Reviewer3360674 on May 02, 2012

A great vitamin that gives me energy and balance. I've been using these for a few years now. I do take with food in the a.m. The digestive enzymes are effective still. I additionally take the rainbow light pms support to balance my mood before my period.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1750003 on Aug 03, 2010

After I started to use this product I really feel good, I wake up in the morning and do not want to sleep more and more as before.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1134057 on Aug 26, 2010

I got this for my girl friend who eats very healthy but have not tried vitamins before. At first she found the dose too strong and it upset her stomach. I suggested she try half a tablet in the morning and a half tablet at night. This worked well for her, and she now says there is more spring in her step and she feels more healthy.

Our For Sure Women's Multivitamin that WORKS!

Posted by Reviewer1949115 on Sep 08, 2010

Rainbow Light Just Once Women's One Food Base Vitamin is my daughter and my number ONE product and have been for several years. We can feel the energy level and take it three to four time a week. We rely on it as our dependable multivitamin supplement and recommend it highly.

good product

Posted by Reviewer2079715 on Dec 17, 2010

ordered for my daughter who didn't like "vitamin aftertaste" and some stomach irritation with "drugstore multivits." She is tolerating these well.

convenient once a day tablet

Posted by Reviewer1022706 on Dec 19, 2010

i like this foodbased vitamin, coz its easier to swallow one tablet a day then 4-6. i do feel the diference in energy, if i forget to take the vitamin

LOVE THESE

Posted by Reviewer1489082 on Feb 23, 2011

The only inexpensive "food like" vitamins I have found on the market! They are perfect!

Posted by 5102661963628510825 on Jun 28, 2016

Really great supplement. Most have such tiny amounts of only a few of the necessary vitamins and minerals. I've even bought prenatal ones though I'm not preg just to get the correct doses. But these are even more potent than prenatal supplements. I showed my doctor and she was very impressed by the wide range of nutrients and the high % of daily requirements. I've not seen a better one yet! I had my blood test results and all myself and my sister who also takes them showed picture perfect results! After only 3 weeks Highly recommend

For the price

Posted by DiahElmo-26 on Jan 06, 2014

Its affortable.. Just once a day, and its included probiotic. I'm buying it again.