The best food-based multivitamin out there!

Posted by 4758598368429717316 on Jan 13, 2014

This is amazing! It will give you energy like no other! It's vegan and have fantastic ingredients 100% food based, which is very important otherwise you just going to pee out the vitamins. I studied at pharmacy, so I know what I'm talking about. It's the best value for your money! It's a large pill, it's true, but it's not horrible to take either. My stomach also doesn't get upset from this.

Rainbow Light, Just Once, Women's One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer1171305 on Feb 03, 2009

Excellent product and very well priced. My naturopathic doctor said it tested well on the Vega machine. Pills are large and since not heavilyy coated you may need to cut them.

You Won't Be Disappointed!

Posted by Reviewer2320128 on Jul 29, 2009

After reading the reviews on these vitamins, I was filled with excitement and couldn't wait until I get them in my hands. This product proved to be better than expected. I am very pleased. When I take these vitamins, I feel balanced, energetic and alert. Thank you so much for this great product.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1482628 on Aug 01, 2009

As a Canadian living in Korea I found there was something missing in the diet for me and I wasn't receiving sound nutrition. My hair was falling out. That stopped within days and I felt so much better with this vitamin. I love how it has EVERYTHING you need and has no unnatural ingredients. A bit big and sometimes hard to swallow but it is a product I won't go without.

Better skin and hair!

Posted by Reviewer2985632 on Mar 15, 2012

I was loosing a lot of hair lately due to hormonal problems and had acne too, but after couple weeks of taking this multivitamin I noticed a big improvement. Less hair loss and better looking skin too! I'll continue taking it! Thank you iHerb for outstanding service and lightning fast shipping!

Can't Ask for More

Posted by Reviewer2060826 on Jan 19, 2010

I really don't think a person should ask for more in a one-a-day vitamin. We buy this product for our teen-aged daughter, who can't be bothered to take a multi-vitamin that requires swallowing pills at each meal. If she misses taking her multi for a few days, we notice her mood swings get worse. I would recommend this product for females with strong digestive systems, as it can be difficult to digest a day's worth of vitamins in one pill.

Great Vitamin

Posted by Reviewer3037612 on Apr 02, 2008

This multi-vitamin is great. No upset stomach or anything. I am a first time user, but I will be using this vitamin for life.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1134057 on Aug 26, 2010

I got this for my girl friend who eats very healthy but have not tried vitamins before. At first she found the dose too strong and it upset her stomach. I suggested she try half a tablet in the morning and a half tablet at night. This worked well for her, and she now says there is more spring in her step and she feels more healthy.

Our For Sure Women's Multivitamin that WORKS!

Posted by Reviewer1949115 on Sep 08, 2010

Rainbow Light Just Once Women's One Food Base Vitamin is my daughter and my number ONE product and have been for several years. We can feel the energy level and take it three to four time a week. We rely on it as our dependable multivitamin supplement and recommend it highly.

good product

Posted by Reviewer2079715 on Dec 17, 2010

ordered for my daughter who didn't like "vitamin aftertaste" and some stomach irritation with "drugstore multivits." She is tolerating these well.