vitamine

Posted by 5658510733494403996 on Sep 09, 2012

rien de special

its ok

Posted by 4622057459494180286 on Sep 01, 2012

im satisfied with the effect of this multivitamins also i recommend it to others

Good!

Posted by YanaSH on Sep 01, 2012

I liked these vitamins. In general I feel Lushe, take them 3 weeks. They have a good composition of vitamins and enzymes and probiotics. All that is needed for good preventive health.

Bought them again and again - love them!

Posted by GeorgiasMirror on Aug 25, 2012

Bought them again and again - I love them!

nice

Posted by vered999 on Aug 24, 2012

I like that it's once a day, and so far no after taste - but I'm not pregnant, just ttc.

Great Mult-Vitamin

Posted by SherryB on Aug 23, 2012

I like this multi because it is specifically formulated for women. It also has some real food additives and digestive enzymes. Having a degree in natural health and nutrition, I highly recommend this supplement.

Not to my liking

Posted by MamaAki on Aug 13, 2012

While reviews for this multivitamin are very good and this is food-based, I do not like that the tablets are very big which makes it difficult to swallow. I also do not like the smell of the tablets.

Complete multi- vitamin

Posted by 5708907911560394663 on Aug 07, 2012

Rainbow offers a quality product for a value price. I feel better when I take this vitamin. Although, I may additionally supplement calcium and Vitamin C this is my go to mainstay.

Too hard to swallow--there are other good multis out there for me

Posted by WildSweetVermont on Aug 06, 2012

I bought these on Super Special, and the price just could not be beat. I can't see myself buying the Just Once Women's One again though, even on Super Special. I find them very, very hard to swallow--they are hard, dry and large.

great product

Posted by Reviewer3275280 on Aug 02, 2012

okay to take on an empty stomach, but sometimes not the best idea. even one bite of a banana will help the empty-stomach-vitamin blues on this one. so far, new chapter is the only one a day mutli that doesn't affect my stomach at all when taken on an empty stomach. this one is a much better value, however.