For the price

Posted by DiahElmo-26 on Jan 06, 2014

Its affortable.. Just once a day, and its included probiotic. I'm buying it again.

The best food-based multivitamin out there!

Posted by 4758598368429717316 on Jan 13, 2014

This is amazing! It will give you energy like no other! It's vegan and have fantastic ingredients 100% food based, which is very important otherwise you just going to pee out the vitamins. I studied at pharmacy, so I know what I'm talking about. It's the best value for your money! It's a large pill, it's true, but it's not horrible to take either. My stomach also doesn't get upset from this.

nice

Posted by Reviewer1123376 on Dec 23, 2010

Doesn't upset my stomach or make me nauseated. Nice product, I haven't noticed any dramatic changes, but i have missed some days. Also i rarely take it with food, which might make it absorb less. Great service from iHerb as always, and fast & very reasonably priced delivery, thanks!

good

Posted by Reviewer1926676 on Dec 08, 2010

My mom loves these!

먹고있답니다.

Posted by NANAJE on Feb 20, 2011

유기농 종합비타민 검색하다가 알게 되었고, 녹색에 외계 알약같지만 좋겠지 하고 먹고있어요. 저녁식사 도중에 먹습니다. 예전에 다른 종합비타민제 먹었을 때 배가 아팠거든요. 식사 중간에 먹으니 확실히 복통은 없는것같네요.

good one!

Posted by Reviewer1161268 on Mar 30, 2009

have been taking this vitamin for about a month. my stomach does not get upset - i take it in the afternoon after lunch. easy to digest. would recommend it. much better than previous multi-vitamin "one a day" which made me nauseous.

Not so good taste

Posted by Reviewer1534316 on Mar 09, 2010

Has everything you could need , but the taste is not so awesome. Actually the taste is quite bad.

from Nevada

Posted by Reviewer1692388 on Jun 16, 2010

I really liked the idea of the good amount of each of the vitamins and minerals but there is too much of the vitamin B's for my system. I became very moody and aggressive taking one every day. Now I take one every other day.

Not bad

Posted by Reviewer2549905 on Nov 22, 2011

Not bad vitamins

Tablets toooo large.

Posted by Reviewer2251071 on Apr 30, 2011

This product has given me a boost of energies but the size of tablet is ghastly big. Each time I have taken a tablet, I have had to crumble it to get it down with water - or sprinkled in food. I take them sparingly. What made me buy Women’s One Food-based Multivitamin was this product had more than others but I won't be buying again preferring to re-evaluate my dietary intake suggested (for example) by Dr Joel Fuhrman.