Tablets toooo large.

Posted by Reviewer2251071 on Apr 30, 2011

This product has given me a boost of energies but the size of tablet is ghastly big. Each time I have taken a tablet, I have had to crumble it to get it down with water - or sprinkled in food. I take them sparingly. What made me buy Women’s One Food-based Multivitamin was this product had more than others but I won't be buying again preferring to re-evaluate my dietary intake suggested (for example) by Dr Joel Fuhrman.

Not to my liking

Posted by MamaAki on Aug 13, 2012

While reviews for this multivitamin are very good and this is food-based, I do not like that the tablets are very big which makes it difficult to swallow. I also do not like the smell of the tablets.

Good quality, but will not repurchase

Posted by australia on Oct 22, 2012

I checked the dosages of the vitamins and minerals included in this multivitamin, and a few of them exceed the Recommended Daily Intake issued by the FDA and FSANZ. Some of them even exceed the Upper Limits of intake. This doesn't necessarily diminish the quality of this multivitamin, but be mindful of the dosages in them. Personally, I stopped taking them because of this, and after reading the possible dangers of consuming magnesium stearate and strearic acid.

Can't swallow

Posted by Reviewer2874662 on Dec 02, 2008

My 16-year-old daughter isn't able to swallow these so I will take them myself when I run out my others.

This Is Not The Vitamin You Should Use

Posted by TrueShoppingAdvice on Dec 09, 2015

This is not natural. This is synthetic vitamin formula and vitamin forms are not good, they are not easy to absorp. See for example Thorne Research's multis to see what the forms should look like. And if you are looking for a natural vitamin you should see Mega Food's multis and Sun Warrior's multivitamins. You should also forget the dream that only one tablet a day is enough! I hope I didn't depress you with this review. Please, also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb. Enjoy your iHerb journey!

no good for over 50's

Posted by Reviewer1770944 on Dec 24, 2008

I was not aware that women over 50 did not require iron, my fault I know. I've sent these to my daughter.

Decent

Posted by BelieveJesus4EternalLife on Oct 26, 2007

Pros: comprehensive multi; good price; once a day Cons: the taste! Beware, even if you hold your breath while swallowing this vitamin, it's so large that you can't help but taste it, and I'm telling you, it's gross.

vitamins

Posted by Reviewer2116346 on Feb 10, 2012

My brother researched and recommended this vitamin to me. I am over 50 and feel really good about taking these. I would recommend to anyone

Well rounded multi

Posted by 5568214551997314436 on Jul 14, 2012

I love this multi it has everything

Good Multivitamin

Posted by Reviewer2093432 on Jun 17, 2010

Seems like a good vitamin. I don’t get nauseous after taking the pill. They smell a little weird, I’m getting a bacon-y vibe from them. Besides the smell, they’re great.