Ms

Posted by Reviewer2367762 on Jan 07, 2009

This product is for women and addresses their vitamin needs.

Good Multi

Posted by Reviewer2756604 on Dec 07, 2008

Seem to work for me.

Just one!

Posted by Reviewer2771257 on Dec 11, 2008

I love that you only have to take one tablet to get your full coverage of vitamins. I have used it for some time now and would not switch.

Tried and True

Posted by Reviewer3276967 on Sep 21, 2008

I take a lot of vitamins and supplements daily, and I'm in love with this "just one" formula. Rainbow Light is a great brand and has many good offerings in it's line, we're hooked.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer3164094 on Oct 07, 2008

I love this multi-vitamin. Easy to digest, no aftertaste or burps (always a plus). The pills are not as big as the giant horse pills that some other brands offer.

great multi

Posted by Reviewer2597990 on Oct 18, 2008

Can take on an empty stomach before bed or not. Never bothers me. My favorite vitamin, have been taking it for years.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1466433 on Oct 30, 2008

I like these vitamins. I've tried Natural Factors and Jarrow but this is the only one that doesn't gag me with the smell, and you only have to take one.

Great vitamin

Posted by Reviewer2280070 on Nov 10, 2008

Great product, everything you need in just one pill a day. I have no problem with its size.

WOW! The Energy! & What a value!

Posted by Reviewer2159205 on Nov 13, 2008

Great value, great energy, great product. The only thing I would caution people on is if you have a sensitivity to vitamin B, there is a LOT of it in this vitamin, which for me is good, but I know it can cause problems for others, so just beware.

Austin, TX

Posted by Reviewer1082005 on Nov 15, 2008

I like this multi vit because it is specifically formulated for women and is one of the few that only requires one tab a day (which is enough for me to remember)! I've been taking it for about a year and my husband takes the men's formula.