10% Off Orders Over $40!

Rainbow Light, Just Once, Women's One, Food-Based Multivitamin, 90 Tablets

Good

Posted by Reviewer1750003 on Aug 03, 2010

After I started to use this product I really feel good, I wake up in the morning and do not want to sleep more and more as before.

energy

Posted by Reviewer3360674 on May 02, 2012

A great vitamin that gives me energy and balance. I've been using these for a few years now. I do take with food in the a.m. The digestive enzymes are effective still. I additionally take the rainbow light pms support to balance my mood before my period.

Our For Sure Women's Multivitamin that WORKS!

Posted by Reviewer1949115 on Sep 08, 2010

Rainbow Light Just Once Women's One Food Base Vitamin is my daughter and my number ONE product and have been for several years. We can feel the energy level and take it three to four time a week. We rely on it as our dependable multivitamin supplement and recommend it highly.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1134057 on Aug 26, 2010

I got this for my girl friend who eats very healthy but have not tried vitamins before. At first she found the dose too strong and it upset her stomach. I suggested she try half a tablet in the morning and a half tablet at night. This worked well for her, and she now says there is more spring in her step and she feels more healthy.

good product

Posted by Reviewer2079715 on Dec 17, 2010

ordered for my daughter who didn't like "vitamin aftertaste" and some stomach irritation with "drugstore multivits." She is tolerating these well.