multivitamin

Posted by Reviewer3265334 on Feb 14, 2012

easy to digest!!!

vitamins

Posted by Reviewer2116346 on Feb 10, 2012

My brother researched and recommended this vitamin to me. I am over 50 and feel really good about taking these. I would recommend to anyone

Good multi

Posted by Reviewer2978515 on Feb 10, 2012

I feel like it might be working. Big tablet to swallow and makes urine very yellow (which can't be a good thing).

Great vitamin, once daily

Posted by Reviewer3041047 on Feb 05, 2012

The best thing about these is that you don't have to take several a day, and they are very effective/high quality ingredients. This is all I take now, and I give the teen version to my girls.

Rainbow Light MV

Posted by Reviewer1250876 on Feb 03, 2012

Great! Have not gotten sick since taking these. Great product.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1481251 on Jan 10, 2012

Great multivitamin

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1102103 on Dec 17, 2011

I like these vitamins. I feel better, nails become stronger.

Rainbow Light, Just Once, Women's One, Food-Based Multivitamin

Posted by Reviewer2963503 on Dec 14, 2011

Very good vitamins, skin, hair and nails were super. Marketplace more

we should have looked at the ingredients and not the reviews

Posted by Reviewer2850189 on Dec 13, 2011

I got this for my wife; This multi vitamin is a typical average mulitvitamin that is well marketed but is nothing special. I can already get better multivitamins than this in the United Kingdom so it was not worth importing. I was disappointed to find that it had the typical multivitamin stench and I had typical yellow urine that lasts all day inidicating a product that is not readiliy absorbed by the body. The vitamin C for example is ascorbic acid which is one of the cheaper forms of vitamin C by contract Solgar a popular brand is found as niacinamide ascorbate, L-ascorbic acid which is far more readily absorbed. the Zinc is again disappointing in that it is not even chelated, it is zinc citrate, by contrast the Solgar brand zinc is chelated and is far more readily absorbed. I don't take the Solgar brand which is a good multi vitamin as I find that it too, whilst better quality still results in yellow urine which over long term use could put strain on my kidneys. In the past I have taken New Chapters Whole Food based multivitamin and I will be returning to it since the yellowing of the urine is very mild and being whole food based from fermented cultures, it actually smells good. The truth is that I bought the rainbow light product because it described itself as "food based", I was mislead and have now learnt that "whole food" is very different from "food based". Yes New Chapter is double the price, but when it comes to my long term health, I am willing to spend the extra $20. I am tempted to give it two stars for being disappointed from my expectations, but to be fair to the product itself i give it three stars for an average product.

Great product!