effective

Posted by Reviewer2266967 on Dec 19, 2008

good product it works !!!

Fresh breath

Posted by Reviewer2247010 on Jan 19, 2009

This product works as advertised. I usually take 2-3 tables before going out on a dinner dates, especially if I know I'm going to be eating heavily spiced, garlicky foods. No yucky, smelly burps and my breath stays fresh the entire nite. I highly recommend it

Mint Assure

Posted by Reviewer1058599 on Jan 26, 2009

This is the BEST breath mint I have ever used. It not only freshens my breath instantly, but it freshens for hours...even after garlic. It also helps me to not get indigestion. Amazing!

good

Posted by Reviewer1064736 on Feb 06, 2009

effective

mint asure

Posted by Reviewer1651269 on Apr 03, 2009

Love this product. It REALLY works! Saw it on a "Believe It or Not" news show/review - where they concluded it worked also. I have used it ever since after garlic or onion dinners and it dissolves that taste. Thanks for a great product!

health practitioner

Posted by Reviewer2753084 on Nov 22, 2008

this is a product that truly works. i have used them for years and will continue to. and this is a really good price!

Mr. E

Posted by Reviewer2408555 on Dec 02, 2008

Nice price, quick delivery. Thank you

Service

Posted by Reviewer2040577 on Feb 13, 2009

Good prices and service.

A Good Daily Breath Freshener

Posted by Reviewer1726552 on Feb 20, 2009

This product is an effective breth freshener. It is not sugary and doesn't taste like candy. The parsley oil may not appeal to some people. But the product works for coffee breath.

Amazing iHerb.com & Mint Asure

Posted by Reviewer2009850 on Mar 05, 2009

I've been using great product for years because I'm always face to face with clients and friends. I don't digest onions and garlic well enough. Mint Asure is the ONLY product that gets rid of the bad smell because it targets the main source, the stomach!!! Thank goodness for iHerb, I don't have to run to different stores trying to find it. Stores always run out of this fast. And, it's quite pricey even at Wallmart. iHerb has the BEST deals, and shipping amazingly fast!