New To iHerb?

Rainbow Light, Nutri Stars, Chewable Multivitamin, Delicious Fruit Blast, 120 Chewable Tablets

Reviews 1-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Rainbow light, nutri starts

Posted by Reviewer1931346 on Nov 25, 2007

My child does not like the taste of these. They need to be chewed and not swallowed whole so I guess it's another bottle that will either be a battle to get her to take or will end up in the trash or being passed on. Sure wish mfg. would have samples or a trial size.

Positively awful!

Posted by Reviewer2564203 on Mar 04, 2008

They taste like chalk! We bought these because my daughter is picky with vitamins and won't eat the Flintstones. Well these are much worse than Flintstones! About twice the size and completely chalky. YUCK!!

review

Posted by Reviewer2461966 on Jun 01, 2008

Kids don't like taste or texture

Taste varies per child

Posted by Reviewer3227215 on Aug 13, 2008

I bought this product all excited because of the reviews. Then I was dissappointed when my 18 month old son and 5 year old spite the vitamin out. I asked my daughter why she didn't like it and she said it tastes lemonie. So each child's taste buds vary.

Yuck

Posted by Reviewer1393489 on Nov 07, 2008

My three-year-old tried these and made a horrible face and handed the rest of the vitamin to me. I dared to take a taste myself, and I can understand a child not liking these too much. The taste was okay at first, but then seemed to quickly have some bite and the sweetness faded.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »